Duke4.net Forums: PlayStation Videos in Best Possible Quality - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

PlayStation Videos in Best Possible Quality  "I replaced original duke .anm videos with PlayStation version"

User is offline   sergey808a 

I replaced original duke .anm videos with PlayStation version encoded to .ivf format in best quality:

logo.ivf (Nuke Logo)
cineov2.ivf (Ending Episode2)
cineov3.ivf (Ending Episode3)

Posted Image

This videos looks much better, then original. It has resolution 640x480

For instructions thanks to The Angry Kiwi and Hendricks266 .
Link:
PlayStation videos

This post has been edited by sergey808a: 05 September 2015 - 01:16 PM

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

I guess you are the guy who sent me this email. I have already discussed this with the EDuke32 staff, and we are NOT going to use these videos in our HRP. Quality gain is minimal after all, and then there is the fact that you are not creating this stuff on your own, but basically ripping it from existing material. This is not the way we want to go.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 25 September 2014 - 11:44 PM

User is offline   sergey808a 

View PostNightFright, on 25 September 2014 - 11:43 PM, said:

I guess you are the guy who sent me this email. I have already discussed this with the EDuke32 staff, and we are NOT going to use these videos in our HRP. Quality gain is minimal after all, and then there is the fact that you are not creating this stuff on your own, but basically ripping it from existing material. This is not the way we want to go.

Ok, I posted a link to download and let everyone uses videos if necessary without HRP. Thanks for answer.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options