Duke4.net Forums: Feature Request: mhkreset maphack token - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Feature Request: mhkreset maphack token  "Patch attached"

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

While working on maphacks the ability to reset all previous commands on a sprite in one line is a really helpful simple thing. I think it is worth to be added to the main source.

Attached File(s)

User is offline   oasiz 

• Dr. Effector

Hmm...

This looks like something that could easily be implemented as m32 script, where you can point at a sprite in 3D/2D or perform a reset for selected sprites / all sprites with shared picnum.
Would that help if I did something for this? I don't have mapster right now to check access to this struct works like I think but this would give you easy access and work as well as any embedded editor function (in theory).

Usage would mainly be to load (or autoload) m32 and then press a hotkey or call the state directly from console.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postoasiz, on 24 February 2020 - 03:53 AM, said:

This looks like something that could easily be implemented as m32 script, where you can point at a sprite in 3D/2D or perform a reset for selected sprites / all sprites with shared picnum.
Would that help if I did something for this? I don't have mapster right now to check access to this struct works like I think but this would give you easy access and work as well as any embedded editor function (in theory).

Usage would mainly be to load (or autoload) m32 and then press a hotkey or call the state directly from console.
No, that wouldn't help me. I need that in the *.mhk file while trying out stuff.
Attached Image: mhkreset.jpg
My established working method is ALT-TABbing between EDuke32 and Mapster32-2D.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options