- Active Posts:
- 635 (0.19 per day)
- Most Active In:
- General Gaming (198 posts)
- 21-June 08
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Today, 04:59 PM
- 30 years old
- April 16, 1987
Posts I've Made
19 May 2017 - 11:22 AMA friend of mine was having trouble with the beta, it was crashing on launch.
Some investigation led to it being discovered that the cause was an UnsatisfiedLinkError for OpenAL.
The solution for those encountering this issue is as follows:
1. Create a folder within your Blood directory called "bin"
2. Open up BloodGDX.jar with 7-zip, WinRAR, etc. (it's just a zip file)
3. Open up gdx-backend-lwjgl-natives.jar inside BloodGDX.jar and extract its contents into the bin folder
4. Create a batch file in your Blood directory with the following contents:
@echo off java -Djava.library.path=bin -jar BloodGDX.jar
5. Use that batch file to launch the game
Yeah, I had the same issue. This fixed it. Thanks man.
18 May 2017 - 12:55 PMNirvana is pretty much the only grunge band I can stand. Can't say I'm a fan of the genre.
13 May 2017 - 02:47 PMTrailer for episode 2 of WolfenDoom: Blade of Agony.
11 May 2017 - 10:18 AM
27 April 2017 - 06:19 AM