Duke4.net Forums: REDUKED: Deluxe Edition - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

REDUKED: Deluxe Edition  "Finally Released for your enjoyment!"

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

REDUKED: DUKE NUKEM REMIXED DELUXE EDITION

Specifications: 24 BIT Stereo 48,000Hrz Remasterized tracks. Normalized to -13 LUFS DB to prevent ear fatigue.
Description: A selection of 20 tracks from Duke Nukem soundtrack remixed by Mike Norvak. Includes 1 previously unreleased remix and a brand new remix from World Tour edition OST.

I'm not asking any specific price for download, because A) I'm not the author of the original tracks (credits goes for Lee Jackson and Bobby Prince) and B ) Most of the remixes have been around for download in Noise Boulder soundcloud. Although these are remastered and previously unreleased versions. Anyway any donations wouldn't hurt, especially to support future releases in these uncertain economy times.

Thanks guys, for all the support and encouragement.

DOWNLOAD

Had a listen to it, sounds pretty awesome.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Awesome work, man.

User is offline   petrus 

Great work! Have you considered doing a music pack with this music for EDuke32?

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

The original ReDuked was my favorite fan made Duke music project and now this version took its place. :P Really cool shit, man.

• Music Producer

Thanks for your comments guys! Yeah I have considered make a music pack with these in the past, although A) Most of the music have in-game sounds that could interfere with gameplay, :P I would like to have the tracks in just one place for download and C) There're still many tracks missing for a complete replacement soundtrack.

User is offline   Zaxx 

• Banned

View PostMike Norvak, on 27 March 2018 - 12:59 PM, said:

Thanks for your comments guys! Yeah I have considered make a music pack with these in the past, although A) Most of the music have in-game sounds that could interfere with gameplay, :P I would like to have the tracks in just one place for download and C) There're still many tracks missing for a complete replacement soundtrack.

With that said a music pack for the game would be interesting because I think it's pretty obvious that your remixes would fit the game. Sure, ReDuked is a different take on the soundtrack but it's still very Duke 3D, it's not a surprise at all that Devolver used your music for advertising Megaton. You'd have to remove the in-game sounds of course and that's tricky but when it comes to the missing tracks you could take certain liberties. It doesn't have to be a full Duke 3D soundtrack replacement, it could simply be a "ReDuked music pack" where you re-use your tracks instead of the originals or replace the originals with something else. For example Nuke 'em could work as the main title instead of Grabbag, people would get it.

• Music Producer

This is by far one of my favourite remixes from Reduked.

Take a listen if you haven't yet!

https://soundcloud.c...um-calibrations

Paris Manson.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I like it a lot. I've listened to it several times over the last few days :P

• Music Producer

I'm glad you liked it! please spread the word :P

Basically the album is divided in two, each part with 10 tracks. But there's no easy way to point that in Bandcamp, and I didn't want to upload two albums. I had in mind a track to end the second one and Paris Manson was spot on. I'm really satisfied with the remix.

• Music Producer

New stuff for Noise Boulder Records. Stay tuned.Attached Image: Comingsoon.jpg

• Music Producer

Here is The Thing: Zombies Invaded the neighborhood eating all Residents Evilly. I had to hide in the Dark, Descending through the Sign of Evil until everything I see is that Shinning.The future is being slowly cancelled.

• Music Producer

Bumping this thread with another Noise Boulder release.

http://noisebrec.ban...m/sample-horror

• Music Producer

https://youtu.be/DP0EThy6zTo

• Music Producer

Here’s a previously unreleased remix to “Bar music” aka “Mortal Wombat” from Red Light District level:

https://noisebrec.ba...-light-district

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options