Duke4.net Forums: Recovering my Eduke32 mod Mission-Istanbul-zip - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Recovering my Eduke32 mod Mission-Istanbul-zip

User is offline   LakiSoft 

Guys, this may sound like idiotic question, but i will be very thankful you can help. If you can't again thank you for your time and trial. I am not sure this is right place\sub-forum to post, but i'll give it a try.
Last year i have uploaded Mission Istanbul mod on Come Get Some forums, however i have used file hosting site which it only hold my mod Mission-Istanbul.zip for only time period of two months. In Meantime i had some shits with my PC, so i was forced to use an older one, currently i am not in possession of my own mod Mission-Istanbul.zip and two months on that site expired so... this may sound stupid but if someone who also was on CGS Forums is here too, could upload Mission Istanbul mod for me. Honestly, mod is total shit, maps are terrible, there are only few let's call it "okay" maps but some parts of mod itself were even impressing myself (the author of very same mod) so if someone still have it i will be very thankful to share it. My apologize since it was my fault i uploaded file to bad file hosting which only works two months and the fact that didn't backup file from old PC. I probably ask this too late, but i remember someone on CGS mentioned he added text file for mod and i also made mistake by renaming .7z to .Zip extension, so practically Mission-Istanbul.zip is 7-Zip archive not Zip archive. Here is topic of original mod, thanks anyone who would like to help even if mod was shit, but i want to keep for historical purposes!

http://www.scent-88....73mqtk4#msg9316

If someone already uploaded this mod to some other site please let me know. I know Duke4.7z (my old shitty mod) is on RTCM and DukeWorld, but what about Mission-Istanbul? Thanks in advance!

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostGingis Khan, on 22 March 2018 - 03:41 PM, said:

... this may sound stupid but if someone who also was on CGS Forums is here too,

someone on CGS mentioned he added text file for mod a

so now i'm just a 'someone'?

fair enough

go fetch

http://www.scent-88....07.html#msg9507

This post has been edited by Forge: 22 March 2018 - 07:36 PM

User is offline   LakiSoft 

Thank you alot Forge, sorry for calling you someone i don't remember names much :)

This post has been edited by Gingis Khan: 23 March 2018 - 03:06 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options