Duke4.net Forums: Cruise with the King, baby - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cruise with the King, baby  "Jon St. John is producing a new fan convention aboard a cruise ship"

User is offline   Jon St. John 

• Voice of Duke

I've met thousands of fans at conventions over the years and they are some of the best folks I've ever met. Now I'm ready to hang with them on an adventure where convention meets vacation!
I'm producing NotCon at Sea along with my partners at www.notcon.us Next February 2019, while many are freezing their asses off, I'm offering Duke fans a chance to party with me on the "high seas".
Take a minute to check it out, and if you register before 3/23 you get discount prices.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Some of us Duke fans are getting pretty old, but I don't know if I'm old enough for a cruise ship yet.

It's the Life's A Beach episode in real life.

View PostTrooper Dan, on 14 March 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

Some of us Duke fans are getting pretty old, but I don't know if I'm old enough for a cruise ship yet.

Hahahahaha :)

I would love to go, but I'm not sure if I could save up the money.

View Posthismasterplan, on 14 March 2018 - 11:21 AM, said:

It's the Life's A Beach episode in real life.

Ah! My #1 Duke Nukem 3D add-on! I bet that cruise takes place on the Wavemistress. Watch out for those Inflatable Sea Monsters and Seagulls! Posted Image

User is offline   Phredreeke 

User is offline   gemeaux333 

"Life is a beach, and then you die !"
'It's time for limbo !"

My own version (from my mod) :

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 14 March 2018 - 12:35 PM

User is offline   Loke 

Will you grit your teeth for the next Duke Nukem game, John?

User is offline   Jon St. John 

• Voice of Duke

Sure, why not?

User is offline   Hank 

View PostJon St. John, on 14 March 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

I've met thousands of fans at conventions over the years and they are some of the best folks I've ever met. Now I'm ready to hang with them on an adventure where convention meets vacation!
I'm producing NotCon at Sea along with my partners at www.notcon.us Next February 2019, while many are freezing their asses off, I'm offering Duke fans a chance to party with me on the "high seas".
Take a minute to check it out, and if you register before 3/23 you get discount prices.

Links?
I'm not into Duke that much, but to meet all those peeps posting here, would be awesome.

p.s. should include Bombshell, a = is a girl, b = is hot. :)

I'll try to save up the money, I would love to meet everyone here, especially Jon. It depends also if I can take the time off from work. We shall see. :)

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Very tempting. Hope I can actually make some money in the meantime.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options