Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Fortified Fissure - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Fortified Fissure  "I suppose alliterative names are fun every once in a while..."

This is another one of my Doom-style maps...it revolves around this big fissure that has fort-castle-tower-y structures in and around it as well as a certain level of...stuff in it, and there's a big floodgate you have to open to change the level of...stuff in the fissure. (This map probably has some of the worst switch abuse I've ever put into a map.)

Screenshots:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Jblade 

Just checked it out - I like the gradual draining slime part of the map; I'd definitely recommend throwing in some shading from the sun in your next map for outdoor areas as it would definitely make the map a lot stronger visually. I wasn't terribly fond of the cramped interior and switch hunting part. Gameplay was alright as well, I didn't find any secrets and I'd have to try it on CGS next time. Nice work though, hope you're making more :dukecigar:

User is offline   Poorchop 

This was a pretty confusing yet really interesting map. There were two parts that I figured out as a complete fluke:

• Spoiler
  • Spoiler
I thought it was pretty creative though. When I realized
Spoiler

I'm also glad that you removed the ability to backtrack after a certain point because otherwise I would've spent too much time retracing my steps while trying to figure out where to go. My only real issue is that you were way too generous with health drops. Good stuff and I look forward to seeing more maps.

View PostPoorchop, on 11 March 2018 - 06:41 PM, said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options