Duke4.net Forums: Assassin's Creed Mockbuster Film - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Assassin's Creed Mockbuster Film

User is offline   Toxic34 

For fans of Assassin's Creed, I am here to let you know that there exists a mockbuster film for it. Technically, this isn't a mockbuster rip-off of the 2016 film adaptation, but it very much is one of the series as a whole, particularly AC III. Furthermore, it also contains very clear and blatant lifts from Pirates of the Caribbean, The Patriot, The Mask of Zorro. On top of that, it's a faith-based production to capture Christian audiences to boot!

View PostToxic34, on 25 February 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

On top of that, it's a faith-based production to capture Christian audiences to boot!

I'm a Christian, so it pains me to say that whenever I hear that a Christian movie is coming out, I cringe. Why is it so hard to make a movie that can capture the Christian audience? Most of them turn out to make us look crazy, or paranoid, or they make it seem like life is perfect and there are no problems as soon as you accept God into you life...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options