Duke4.net Forums: Floor (texture) alignment help - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Floor (texture) alignment help

User is offline   conoklast 

I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable than me can shed some light on this.

Basically I'm trying to get a road texture to align correctly with road sectors. The top section of the attached image shows the basic plan of the road.

With sector A I was able to press "R" on the road and the texture conformed to the sector shape. Likewise with sector C.

However sector B, which is a mirror opposite of sector A will not align correctly. Now I'd be willing to let this slide, but sector B is the exact same angle/shape as sector C. And Sector C aligns fine. So I know that it's within the realm of possibility to get the texture to line up correctly.

Pressing "F" on sector B only gives me the two options pictured (2nd pic)

Are there any tricks that people use to align floor textures?

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: floor_alignment.jpg
  • Attached Image: floor_alignment_b.jpg

User is online   Zaxtor 

Did you try Alt+F and pointing toward a direction?

Maybe ALT+F pointing toward side of the road can correct the issues and you can use "F" to rotate it to the correct angle

Trequonia TC's Status:
Levels : 100% done - Textures : 100% done - Sounds : 100% done - Musics :100% done
Mod is finished, going to test it.
Trequonia's Official website

User is offline   conoklast 

View PostZaxtor, on 12 February 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

Did you try Alt+F and pointing toward a direction?

Maybe ALT+F pointing toward side of the road can correct the issues and you can use "F" to rotate it to the correct angle

That's it!

Thanks heaps man. I knew there'd be some easy answer :rolleyes:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Instead of reading this text, you could be playing Ion Maiden! ;) © 2018 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options