• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke in 2018?  "What's next?"

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostxMobilemux, on 14 February 2018 - 08:19 PM, said:

Monday it is.
Posted Image

It's a convention on a cruise ship, you lot have to stop getting yourselves hyped for nothing https://www.facebook...pe=3&permPage=1
Posted Image

I was guessing that since I saw nothing new on the web like Goggle.

Edit: I don't follow john St Jon on Facebook so I have no idea what he post

This post has been edited by Duke Legacy: 19 February 2018 - 03:53 PM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Posted Image

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

The $100 deposit is only a wee taster for what you would spend for this little get-away.

http://notcon.us/ind...p/registration/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Get your collections up on EBay ASAP before those early-bird specials fly away!!!

User is offline   NNC 

Ok, nothing to see here, move on.

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

View PostLunick, on 19 February 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

It's a convention on a cruise ship, you lot have to stop getting yourselves hyped for nothing

Posted Image

Hyped for nothing? This is all we've ever wanted! I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys face-to-face in 2019. Imagine the raucous times we'll have with our lad in the Bahamas!

Posted Image

If I had the money, and could get the time off, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Sounds like it'd be fun.

User is offline   NNC 

I've been very lucky to be at the Bahamas for a reasonable price (with Ruby Princess cruise ship) at the 100th anniversary of Titanic (lol), and honestly that ride was rather disappointing. The ship was exciting and all, nonstop food and drink, bars, nightclub, theatre with shows every evening, even soccer court, so it was good. But Bahamas is really boring for everyone under 80 really.

My dream is to cruise into Cape Horn, Antarctica and Falkland islands, too bad it needs a lifetime work to pay its price.

View PostNancsi, on 20 February 2018 - 09:37 AM, said:

I've been very lucky to be at the Bahamas for a reasonable price (with Ruby Princess cruise ship) at the 100th anniversary of Titanic (lol), and honestly that ride was rather disappointing. The ship was exciting and all, nonstop food and drink, bars, nightclub, theatre with shows every evening, even soccer court, so it was good. But Bahamas is really boring for everyone under 80 really.

My dream is to cruise into Cape Horn, Antarctica and Falkland islands, too bad it needs a lifetime work to pay its price.

Guess you have a flawed system where you live. That's only 3-5 months saving for someone where I live.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options