Duke4.net Forums: Strange message: "Quota of positive/negative votes for the day" - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Strange message: "Quota of positive/negative votes for the day"  "Damn that's IS annoying"

User is offline   RPD Guy 

Hi community!

I'm receiving this message while trying to give a positive/negative vote in any thread. This is happening for a long time (months I believe).
Is anyone there with the same problem?

Attached Image: ops.png

User is offline   Polunka 

Might be kinda late on this one but I remember not being able to up-/downvote posts up until earning about 25 rep points (not sure if it's even connected with the reputation system). Was getting the same message as is in your case.

Has the problem persisted ever since you signed up to the forums? If this ain't the case then I'm afraid I can't be of any help here (well, not even like I would be otherwise).

This post has been edited by Polunka: 27 December 2017 - 11:04 AM

User is offline   RPD Guy 

View PostPolunka, on 27 December 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

Might be kinda late on this one but I remember not being able to up-/downvote posts up until earning about 25 rep points (not sure if it's even connected with the reputation system). Was getting the same message as is in your case.

Has the problem persisted ever since you signed up to the forums? If this ain't the case then I'm afraid I can't be of any help here (well, not even like I would be otherwise).

5 years later and I'm still can't up/down vote anything.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Fixed.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options