Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE]CandyPole - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE]CandyPole  "Holiday level for CandyMania!"

User is offline   Sanek 

CandyPole is a the additional winter-themed, holiday level for CandyMania.
In order to install the level, copy all files to DATA folder. Be sure to make backups of all files from the original game, otherwise you can't play it again!

Initially intended as the winter-themed episode, CandyPole was cut to just one single level. The main attraction of the episode was supposed to be the in-game menu by Mblackwell, but unfortunately he's unable to made it by Christmas.
CandyPole features art from Nuclear Winter, as well as music track.
I'd call this map fairly easy, compared to Candy Arena from the original game. ;)
I hope you'll like it! :D

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: C1.png
  • Attached Image: C2.png
  • Attached Image: C3.png
  • Attached Image: C4.png

Attached File(s)

User is offline   RPD Guy 

"Toys for poor kids"

User is offline   Sanek 

View PostRPD Guy, on 22 December 2017 - 10:03 AM, said:

"Toys for poor kids"

This is a reference to the part of Nuclear Winter. I didn't thought whether it's offensive or not. :D

User is offline   RPD Guy 

View PostSanek, on 23 December 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

This is a reference to the part of Nuclear Winter. I didn't thought whether it's offensive or not. ;)

It's not offensive, it's very funny B) :P :P

Also, I would like to thank you for sharing "candy mania" here in the community. Your job is amazing. :D

This post has been edited by RPD Guy: 23 December 2017 - 01:07 PM

User is offline   Sanek 

Hey guys, I just want to say that while this map have a lot of clouds that you have to jump on, I made it easier than in the original maps, by adding invisible sprites. I don't know if the map itself is easy for you, since there no reviews for it. B)

View PostRPD Guy, on 23 December 2017 - 01:03 PM, said:

Also, I would like to thank you for sharing "candy mania" here in the community. Your job is amazing. :D

Oh thank you. ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options