Duke4.net Forums: Is IDTechs good for technical support? - IDTechs Reviews - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is IDTechs good for technical support? - IDTechs Reviews  "Need technical support for the installation."

One of my friends, recommend me to play Duke but he didn't tell me, how to install that (or I think he didn't even know) because when I asked him about this so he told me that you should get technical support and he suggested me IDTechs.net so I just want to ask that should I get the support from the IDTechs? Are they trust-worthy? I am talking about this : [link removed]

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 20 December 2017 - 09:23 AM
Reason for edit: Link removed

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Tell me why I should not ban you for being a spammer.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

I feel like a certified windows technician from India just called me to tell me my Linux box is infected with a virus.

This post has been edited by Forge: 20 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

User is offline   Mark 

I just got that call a few minutes ago. That makes it about the 20th so far.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

My wife works with an elderly couple upstairs and she constantly gets calls saying "we're calling about your computer problems" and she keeps saying "we don't have any computers here" and they're like "really?" lol

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostHendricks266, on 20 December 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

Tell me why I should not ban you for being a spammer.

No, it’s a confusing process. Took me a month to find that ‘install’ button on steam, before I thought I was good to go.

Then the nightmare of the ‘play’ button began.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

almost as confusing as trying to find where they hid the grp file in the pirated download

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options