Duke4.net Forums: [noob question] 3d models stoped showing up in mapster32 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[noob question] 3d models stoped showing up in mapster32

I cant figure out what I did for the life of me. I may of deleted something, I really don't think I did however. just wanted to throw it pass here just to make sure. perhaps I pushed a button. ive modded eduke32 before, just gotta warm back up to it.

3d models stopped showing up in mapster32 for me. one night I turned off my computer, the next morning when I went to place pickup's and enemys; just the sprites are showing up once placed, prior to this I was placing sprites from the sprite selection window, and once in map the fully animiated HRP 3d model versions were present. this may or may not be a noobish post so sorry for this. also if I posted this in the incorrect area: my bad so much.
any feed back will be great. no worrys if not. thank you so much for your time. duke4life

User is offline   Mark 

Make sure this line is in your mapster32.cfg file.

usemodels = 1 ;;

View PostMark., on 18 September 2017 - 04:27 AM, said:

Make sure this line is in your mapster32.cfg file.

usemodels = 1 ;;

your the man mark! thanks! not sure how that changed but it was the issue. problem solved. its the simple things that get pass me. ill try to prevent this kind of post in the future. thanks again.

User is offline   Mark 

I'm happy it was an easy fix. It makes me look good. :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options