Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Infested Warehouse - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Infested Warehouse  "Yet another Doom-style map"

This is another one of my Doom-style maps; it's mainly a warehouse-themed map with a big dark indoor area that has lots of random crates. (There are also lots of side rooms connected to the main storage area, including a smaller "secondary" storage area with lots of smaller crates.)

Something funny I noticed while testing the map is that, every now and then, I would hear a random explosion coming from somewhere. I think this is because there are several single pipe bombs on top of the big piles of crates (among other places); I originally intended for the player to be able to pick those up, but it's likely that when liztroops are shooting at you (or at each other, because infighting is particularly likely in that big area) they will hit one and cause it to explode.

Screenshots:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Avoozl 

It's a very interesting looking map, however some of those rooms in the screenshots remind me of trains for some reason.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options