Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem to be featured in Quake Champions (poll) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem to be featured in Quake Champions (poll)  "Do you think Duke Nukem should be in Quake Champions?"

Poll: Duke Nukem in Quake Champions (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Duke Nukem should be in Quake Champions?

1. Yes (17 votes [70.83%])

Percentage of vote: 70.83%

2. No (7 votes [29.17%])

Percentage of vote: 29.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote

User is offline   spessu_sb 

Do you think Duke Nukem should be in Quake Champions as playable character like Wolfenstein's BJ Blazko and Doom's Doomguy are already?

Reasons I personally would like to see this happen is because it would be cool and he'd fit in more than into Bulletstorm anways, because it's an fastpaced action multiplayer game. Plus it would help change Duke's current bad public image quite possibly by being in an fps that pretty much is bringing classic deathmatch back to forefront.

EDIT:POLL'S NOT WORKING

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

spessu_sb, on 12 September 2017 - 08:52 AM, said:

EDIT:POLL'S NOT WORKING

I edited your post to add one, is that what you were going for?

If Duke is such in deep shit that his image can only be helped by associating him with other games, then he's done and dead.

User is offline   axl 

Well if you put it like: "does he need to be in the new Quake", then I would say no. I think we'd all prefer a brand new Duke Nukem game than another cameo.

On the other hand, as I have mentioned before, if we have to put Duke in some other game, it would be FAR better to put him in a game like Quake, Doom or even Serious Sam than a game like Bulletstorm.

So I voted yes.

This post has been edited by axl: 12 September 2017 - 11:17 AM

User is offline   spessu_sb 

Hendricks266, on 12 September 2017 - 09:57 AM, said:

I edited your post to add one, is that what you were going for?

Yes, though I had additional descriptions for them but that'll do. Thanks.

User is offline   NNC 

No. I'm against every allstar shit.

No. Duke Nukem in Bulletstorm (a game where you use overpowered weapons with hilarious results) made more sense than a cameo in a multiplayer game, where everything is reduced to PvP and nothing you do actually matters.

User is offline   Doomfrost 

I wouldn't mind, I already do that in MMO's when I end up creating a Duke Nukem look-a-like just to see how it fits. I think having Duke Nukem make cameo appearances is a good thing as more people will be exposed to the character and hopefully generate interest.

Doomfrost, on 23 September 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

I wouldn't mind, I already do that in MMO's when I end up creating a Duke Nukem look-a-like just to see how it fits. I think having Duke Nukem make cameo appearances is a good thing as more people will be exposed to the character and hopefully generate interest.

Cameo appearances like that will not reignite an interest in Duke, because cameos in general are not a reason to be interested in something. At most, people will see Duke and think "Oh, that's a reference to that game that took forever".

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options