Duke4.net Forums: Windows video settings are ignored - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Windows video settings are ignored  "Vid settings are ignored when Mapster or Eduke32 are running."

User is offline   juvenite 

So, I'm having problems with the video settings. Whenever I launch Mapster ou Eduke, my color calibration is ignored, and my display returns to the slightly bright and greenish profile it had before.
I already tried resetting the game's vid settings but it doesn't really work.

It's looking more or less like this:

Posted Image

While it should be looking like this:

Posted Image

How do I override Eduke's settings?

This post has been edited by Katrix Kytarix: 03 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

User is offline   Hank 

All I found was this post
https://forums.duke4...red-green-blue/
and NVIDIA for Windows 10
http://nvidia.custhe...ering-a-game-in

My video card is set to let a given game do the coloring, or the opposite set-up from the topics above.
Attached Image: duke0016.png

This post has been edited by Hank: 03 September 2017 - 04:32 PM

Yeah, I already read the first link, I tried what that guy suggested at the end but it didn't work for me; the second one, well, I don't even own Nvidia or Windows 10, but actually AMD (don't kill me lol) and Windows 8.

Before, I was able to tweak everything by using the manufacturer's software, and the color profile persisted throughout me playing the game, but now for some god damned reason they took away the calibration options so I'm left off with the windows calibration (and now this issue happens).

This post has been edited by Katrix Kytarix: 03 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Are you saying AMD took away this feature? Maybe they just reshuffled the menu, and it's hidden?
I would ask the people at AMD what to do.

No, it was flat out removed from it. I found a workaround for that though (a bit dirty but anyway), thanks Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options