Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Abduction 4.0 Release - NSFW  "Erotic Flash game based on Duke Nukem 3d"

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The other thread was getting to big so I'm creating a separate one.

Abduction 4.0 is an erotic flash game based on Duke Nukem 3D. It plays like a Japanese bishojo game. Ever wondered what the aliens were doing with all those kidnapped women? Find out! Follow Crystal, a naive young secretary who has been abducted by the aliens for their sinister purposes. Guide her as she explores Space Stations, Alien Vessels, and Los Angeles during the alien invasion. There are over 25 endings and loads of Duke Nukem 3D game references and humor to keep you entertained. The game also includes older versions of the flash game.

I've been working on this game for roughly 3 years. The game is around 900MB and is best played on Adobe flash. Enjoy!

http://dukeworld.duk...ction%204.0.rar

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 21 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

User is offline   spessu_sb 

Congratulations on the release.

This is a pretty impressive series that has required some serious amount of work. I've followed this project for a while already and I will be playing the current release eventually. Currently I'm a bit occupied but once I have enough spare time, I'll be sure to test and possibly give my feedback on it. Cheers.

This post has been edited by spessu_sb: 21 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

Update:
For those having trouble opening the file, the rar file requires winrar5 to extract. Also the older versions were removed because the file size was too big. Sorry about that.

This post has been edited by sebabdukeboss20: 22 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

View Postspessu_sb, on 21 August 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Congratulations on the release.

This is a pretty impressive series that has required some serious amount of work. I've followed this project for a while already and I will be playing the current release eventually. Currently I'm a bit occupied but once I have enough spare time, I'll be sure to test and possibly give my feedback on it. Cheers.

Yes please! I put in a lot of content and references to the game and am curious what people like the most and which endings are their favorite.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options