Duke4.net Forums: Moving sectors on a Car - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Moving sectors on a Car

User is offline   Maisth 

How do i make a Moving sector on an Fire Truck? what i want to do is that the car crashes on another car and it explodes and thats about it, but how do i do it?

Not to be Trusted, He is a slippery one.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

make a 2 way train. That means it will only go on a straight line from point A to B. do you have _SE.MAP that comes with the game and examples?

User is offline   Maisth 

View PostDavoX, on 10 August 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

make a 2 way train. That means it will only go on a straight line from point A to B. do you have _SE.MAP that comes with the game and examples?

I don' think i have it

User is offline   Hank 

not sure if I can upload the _SE map.

Here is the original FAQ package from Jonah Bishop
http://www.r-t-c-m.c...ld/mpfqdn21.zip

Look for the advanced.map and 'Two-Way Trains' in the main text file, for the detailed explanation.

The things I don't know could fill libraries.

User is offline   Maisth 

Thanks for the info. but i already figured it out how to do it by downloading the advanced map and seeing how it was done, then i looked up Moving Sectors and i understanded how to to do it both the Moving Sectors and the C-9 Explosions and it looks fantastic

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options