Duke4.net Forums: Nuke Button - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Nuke Button

User is offline   FireFlame 

Tried even placing several buttons and none of them are working... With a Lo 65535 like every other level i made, even copied from those and it still doesn't work... Is there any specific requirements that im missing?

I had this problem no too long ago, and finally got a fix. You have to make sure the Over picnum for the wall the button is against is 0. If you go into 2D mode, right click on the wall the button is against, and press Ctrl, then something will pop up at the bottom where you can edit the lotag, hitag, etc. Go down to the Picnum, and make it 0. That should work.

User is offline   Paul B 

Also, I believe if the Nuke button is set with the block attribute it will fail to trigger.

This post has been edited by Paul B: 10 August 2017 - 01:36 PM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

If you have been using E3L9 as the base for a map, you may also experience problems to make the Nukebutton works.

User is offline   FireFlame 

Stuff is fixed.
Thing is the wall it was against was blocking passage. It was blocking the button trigger just because of that. ANYTHING i put close to the button that had the hability to BLOCK passage would cancel the buttons trigger.... I just had to create another line behind the buttons wall in order to prevent the player to go through unwanted areas if i wanted the button to work.

View PostFox, on 10 August 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

If you have been using E3L9 as the base for a map, you may also experience problems to make the Nukebutton works.

I never use other levels as base maps. I always create my own even if there are any similarities to the originals.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options