Duke4.net Forums: Strange email from Gearbox - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Strange email from Gearbox  "What can I say?"

Today I got an email a email from Gearbox Software it is a invite to test play a 1v1 Video Game, here the link to the site http://www.project1v1.com/
I just like to know if this is real, If it is real I would have to say no to it reason why Im not a card player .

User is offline   Lunick 

No thankyou Gearbox.

User is offline   Hank 

... got the same email, top secret and everything :thumbsup:
Still, if you like to test it, why not? :P

This post has been edited by Hank: 08 August 2017 - 08:03 PM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Yeah, it's real. Gearbox announced a card game at the same time that Valve announced a DOTA themed card game. Gearbox just can't catch a break lol.

Seriously waste of time of making card game there is like so many of them think they should do boardlands 3 or a new Duke Nukem game or give 2K games a call and ask if they can borrow or buy an IP that I know of

burning Tan down to Size

This post has been edited by Duke Legacy: 09 August 2017 - 12:45 AM

He Right

User is offline   leilei 

Because expecting HL3 to be announced at a DOTA event and getting something DOTA-related announced instead is something to outrage over. :thumbsup:

though lol at the timing

This post has been edited by leilei: 09 August 2017 - 04:54 PM

I have just sented a job thingy to GearBox Software , I really want to work there push myself beyond my limits help them make better games give ideas and hopefully talk to Randy with friendly chat someday

This is Auto message from Them
Hi Steven,
Thank you so much for your interest in Gearbox Software and for taking the time to apply for the Gearbox Team Member position. We just wanted to let you know that we received your application, and that we're looking forward to reviewing it.
Have a great day!

Fingers Cross

User is offline   ---- 

Good luck.

And if you are employed: Tell them about proper shooters (that aren't looters or card games) and how to make them. Thanks. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited by fuegerstef: 11 August 2017 - 03:06 AM

I will try and say it in the nice way if they hire me, it has been aweek so far nothing has come in no email or phone call , I sented an email to them today to see if they got my job request hopefully either tomorrow or this coming up week they sent me an email.

I have been checked my email everyday since I sented that email guessing that is a no to me, oh well maybe 3DRealms would hire me I would love to work on Bombshell 3D

After weeks of waiting on an email from gearbox software today September 27. 2017, I got an email it sents me to a sign up for that 1v1 card base game, I read the information and signed up, I don't know when it starts but im all for it.

Checking Email let see umm xbox microsoft card yeah I know uhhh oh Gearbox let see OHHHHHHHHHH

Congrats! You’ve Been Accepted into Project 1v1’s Closed Technical Test
Congratulations! You have been accepted to join the Project 1v1 Closed Technical Test. The code to access the test environment is below:

Thank you Gearbox Software

What is this OpenGL Cooked Content that talking about says run the Uncooked version

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options