Duke4.net Forums: Voting - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Voting  "Pos./Neg."

User is offline   TnT 

I don't usually vote on someone's post but when I do it says that I've already reached my quota for the day when I have not voted on any posts all day.

User is offline   BoowHow 

I think you need to reach 50 posts before you are able to vote.

ERROR404: Signature not Found.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

Weird, I swear I saw the exact post number required somewhere in the help section after which you can use one or another feature which also includes voting.

User is offline   TnT 

View PostSledgehammer, on 12 August 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:

Weird, I swear I saw the exact post number required somewhere in the help section after which you can use one or another feature which also includes voting.

I only found this in Help about reputation voting:

If enabled, you will see reputation options in the corner below each post. You may see an icon representing the reputation other members have given for that post, along with icons to give reputation. To give the post a positive reputation, click the icon or to give the post a negative reputation, click the icon.

You may only be able to give positive or negative reputation, and for some users you may not be able to give reputation at all.

So, it's all up to the discretion of board moderators and administrators.
Y'all afraid I'm gonna go BESERK and ruin your already worthless reputations or what?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

View Postthe Machine, on 22 August 2017 - 02:54 PM, said:

So, it's all up to the discretion of board moderators and administrators.
Y'all afraid I'm gonna go BESERK and ruin your already worthless reputations or what?

>Active Posts: 49 (0.74 per day)

The threshold is 50.

User is offline   TnT 

View PostHendricks266, on 22 August 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

>Active Posts: 49 (0.74 per day)

The threshold is 50.

It's ok, I'm not into "Thumbs up, Thumbs down" so much because I have a voice that I try and use instead.
Also, I'm at the age where I no longer feel the need to please Everyone or be liked by Everyone and I
certainly don't get high from the act of patronizing and/or bullying others.
We're living in the age of EMOJICONS. Where our abilities to communicate with one another are suffering,
out of the fear that Whatever it is we want to say is gonna somehow upset the other person and cause Drama!
So we are resorting to not saying anything at all and our learned knowledge of language is being reduced to
communicating with symbols and icons, while all long, the art of True, Real and Fluid conversation is DROWNING!

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

k

User is offline   TnT 

View PostHendricks266, on 22 August 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

k

Thanks, sometimes I Rant...
Not in a maniacal, wide-eyed, frothy mouth sorta way though.
Anymore that is.
There was a time when I was unbearably intense and even a
little frightening at times when speaking to people. Since then
I've learned to curb my passionate enthusiasm in social situations.

I'm no longer such a crazy Mo-Fo, yet, I could still act like one, with
the cameras rolling that is.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options