Duke4.net Forums: How to know Current LoTag and HiTag - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to know Current LoTag and HiTag

User is offline   Maisth 

How do i know the current HiTag and LoTag i have on the editor? like the ones i have used because sometimes i forget that i have utilize one and i end up utilizing the same one

User is offline   Mark 

There is a way but I don't remember. I'm sure someone here will answer. But, if its for switches and activators, in 2D mode you can put the cursor over the tag and press the left shift key. If that lotag number is used somewhere it will draw a dotted line to it. That way you can tell if it has been used.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 05 August 2017 - 04:38 PM

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

If you're using M32, the only way to get around this is to start writing letters (e.g. name something "door01") and the editor will use the first largest available linking tag.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostDaedolon, on 06 August 2017 - 02:43 AM, said:

If you're using M32, the only way to get around this is to start writing letters (e.g. name something "door01") and the editor will use the first largest available linking tag.

True. Keep in mind that there's a bug somewhere where it will randomly assign unused tags that are much bigger than the actual first largest available.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options