Duke4.net Forums: notification bug? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

notification bug?  "Says I have new messages when there's none in my inbox"

User is offline   Jblade 

Like the title says, there's a number next to the Duke pic in the top right of the screen; the drop down message menu tells me I have 2 new messages but they're not showing up for me at all. Clicking on the pic takes me to my profile and I'm not seeing any notices or anything like that. Just wondering if it's a bug or I'm just missing something really obvious.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostJblade, on 19 July 2017 - 09:07 PM, said:

Like the title says, there's a number next to the Duke pic in the top right of the screen; the drop down message menu tells me I have 2 new messages but they're not showing up for me at all. Clicking on the pic takes me to my profile and I'm not seeing any notices or anything like that. Just wondering if it's a bug or I'm just missing something really obvious.

You most likely opened the messages directly form your e-mail. The notifications don't go away unless they're clicked on. Just a software thing.

User is offline   Jblade 

Hmm...I've just looked though and the notifications icon only turned up yesterday and I haven't had a PM in over a month - I'll take a look and see if there's something I'm missing but this definitely only showed up for me yesterday,

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options