Duke4.net Forums: mapper needed for small project - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

mapper needed for small project

User is offline   Mark 

A few months ago I had a small map for DukePlus based on the first level of Doom2 that I wanted to finish and release. I'm not a great gameplay mapper so I pm'ed some people who's mapping style I liked and thought they might have some time to help me. That didn't work out. Everyone was busy with other projects. So now i'm putting out a general call for 1 mapper to work on getting my map loaded with good gameplay. I also want to make use of DukePlus features so it would be a plus, pun intended, if you have mapped for DukePlus before. Even if you haven't, there is plenty of documentation on how to use those features. I have some gameplay in there now such as enemies and ammo, some keycard hunts, the usual. You can tweak or expand on what I have or "make it your own" with just a few limitations from me. Its a small map using stock Dukeplus assets and I would think that someone with the skill and dedication for this could easily whip up something in a month or so.

If you are interested, PM me and include a link or description of your previous mapping in Eduke32.

User is offline   blizzart 

I would like to help you, but tbh I also lack on the gamepaly department. :P

Anyway, I would like to see what you have done so far on that map. Maybe I get some inspiration for some gameplay elements. I worked with DukePlus some years ago.
Though I never released anything in the pase, here´s the link to the mod I´m working on (from time to time ;) ):

Brute Force

User is offline   Mark 

I seem to remember some impressive screen shots for that project. I'll check out the link again.

User is offline   Sanek 

I can work on it if you want. I have time. I never work on DP maps though, but I can learn.

User is offline   Mark 

I'll let you know. I want to wait at least another 24 hours in case other mappers want to offer their services.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options