Duke4.net Forums: Red Land (Map) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Red Land (Map)  "Comes with a question for the forums."

User is offline   eGraphics 

Hey just finished another map with slopes and hills. I don't know if one day there will be an automatic generator. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I shared a step by step how to create slopes and hills mapping technique, in these forums?

The reason I'm asking ahead of time is to be respectful and it'll take me some time to create the explanation on how it's done.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: duke0003.png
  • Attached Image: duke0004.png
  • Attached Image: duke0005.png
  • Attached Image: duke0006.png

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Mark 

Someone else did a tutorial on it but that was many years ago. We could use a refresher course. :P

User is offline   eGraphics 

View PostMark., on 11 July 2017 - 03:55 AM, said:

Someone else did a tutorial on it but that was many years ago. We could use a refresher course. ;)

Oh cool. I wonder if that was me from years ago. :P Can you send me a link? I'm also interested in seeing if it's the same technique (If it's not me.). Because if it is the same technique or better. I won't waste anytime on a tutorial... But who knows. Maybe a refresher would be good.

This post has been edited by eGraphics: 11 July 2017 - 10:10 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options