Duke4.net Forums: Something happened with mapster - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Something happened with mapster

User is offline   Big Bene 

• Youngloov

Hi, I need some help...

Since a few days, Mapster32 is acting erratic.
When I try to use the keypad enter key to toggle between 3D and 2D, it tries to start new instances of the editor. After multiple tries, it toggles as desired. Going from 2D into 3D is harder / requires more tries.
Since what seems the same time to me, I cannot simply join sectors by pressing J. Mapster ask for confirmation if I really "want to use this sector as the first joining sector" (of course I do), then asks again for the second sector, only to tell me that "joining not adjactant sectors is disabled in non expert mode". On the map, the sectors are of course adjactant. I also habe no idea what the expert mode would be.
Also, the crosshair / cursor in 3D mode now shows an additional 3 dimensional cross aligned to the wall /floor / ceiling. This is OK for me, but it occured together with the more negative effects above and may be an indicator of what happened.

This post has been edited by Big Bene: 10 July 2017 - 10:00 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options