Duke4.net Forums: error when registering - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

error when registering  "error"

User is offline   pacman 

When registering an account, some sort of error database screen appears, but it actually register the nickname, then you go back, try to log in, it logs in, but it says below "Sign Out" and "Help" "Resend validation". I never recieve any email, and when I try "Resend validation" it doesnt let me. I tried a couple different emails and it never work.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View Postpacman, on 06 July 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

When registering an account, some sort of error database screen appears, but it actually register the nickname, then you go back, try to log in, it logs in, but it says below "Sign Out" and "Help" "Resend validation". I never recieve any email, and when I try "Resend validation" it doesnt let me. I tried a couple different emails and it never work.

Then how did you register the pacman account to make this post?

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostYatta, on 12 July 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

Magic

User is offline   pacman 

View PostYatta, on 12 July 2017 - 12:32 PM, said:

because i registered it in 2014 and back then there was no error

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

How are you posting if there's an error, though? What's the issue? What is it that this problem is keeping you from doing?

User is offline   SonicB00M 

Try to register a new profile and you can see it for yourself. You will get a database error but right after that you will be able to log in. Problem is that you will never receive an activation mail and therefore you won't be able to post anything. I waited for over a week and then I asked an admin on Discord who manually activated my account.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

You guys are right. We will look into this.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: error.jpg

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

TX has resolved this.

All people who had trouble registering, please visit https://forums.duke4...to-re-register/

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options