Duke4.net Forums: I'm trying to find a map that I played many years ago. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm trying to find a map that I played many years ago.  "The level took place on the moon."

User is offline   DukeDuck 

Hello,

I'm trying to find a map that I played many years ago that I can't remember the name of. It took place on an installation on the moon, and the goal was to reach a rocket ship. You would teleport aboard the ship, unlock the ignition switch somehow, and upon activation a series of explosions would occur and the ship would be elevated upwards. After that, the window closes and the nuke button appears.

There was also a space pod you could see out the windows at the start of the level. You could "dnclip" out there and there was a message on the back of the space pod that said "QUIT CHEATING".

Any ideas as to what the name of this map is?

User is offline   Jblade 

It's V5 you're looking for.

User is offline   Avoozl 

Yeah, if this is indeed the map Jblade suggested then you can find it here: http://dnr.duke4.net...5-MoonLand.html

User is offline   DukeDuck 

Yep, that was the map I was looking for. Thank you for your help.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options