Duke4.net Forums: BloodGDX Proper Widescreen - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BloodGDX Proper Widescreen

Hey M210, is it possible to add proper widescreen support to BloodGDX in the future?, i know the port can technically render at widescreen resolutions but the aspect ratio is just 4:3 streched instead of 16:9 or 16:10 depending on the resolution, here's a comparison between EDuke32 running BloodCM (which supports proper widescreen) and BloodGDX at the same resolution.
Posted Image
Posted Image

I know it sounds like i'm nitpicking and you probably have bigger priorities right now for the project, but it would be nice to have the feature added.

User is offline   m210® 

It's possible of cource, but I don't want working with renderer bugs, while I have more important bugs in my port. I will make it later.

User is offline   Devon 

View PostM210, on 20 June 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

It's possible of cource, but I don't want working with renderer bugs, while I have more important bugs in my port. I will make it later.

That makes alot of sense.

Still though when could we possibly see widescreen support implemented?

Also what is this i hear about an improved renderer and another coder ?

User is offline   Ceekur 

Right now in fact. It looks like it properly detects your aspect ratio in version 0.770+. If you are wanting ultrawide, it doesn't have trouble with that either.

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options