Duke4.net Forums: Happy 15th Anniversary , Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Happy 15th Anniversary , Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project

User is offline   Zurix 

Posted Image
My Birthday is 9 / 6 / 2002 and the game released in 14 / 6 / 2002!!
The Game that some people forgot it!
Happy 15th Anniversary!

Well, belated happy birthday to you, Ahmed, and long live Duke Nukem! Manhattan Project is such a neat game, too bad it was the last good Duke game...

Groovy! I'll have to play through it again this evening.

User is offline   axl 

Damn, time sure does fly.

Still the best Duke game after Duke Nukem 3D... although Time To Kill wasn't bad either...

User is offline   Zurix 

View PostCryptKiller, on 14 June 2017 - 02:47 AM, said:

Well, belated happy birthday to you, Ahmed, and long live Duke Nukem! Manhattan Project is such a neat game, too bad it was the last good Duke game...

Thanks alot man :P, i think era of fan made Duke games will come ! , we must still mod that game to never lose the interest

View Postaxl, on 14 June 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

Damn, time sure does fly.

Still the best Duke game after Duke Nukem 3D... although Time To Kill wasn't bad either...

I cried about that , good old days
i remember my dad brought it to me when i was 6 :v
Iam celebrating by listening to the theme and playing some of it !
i wished to release the multiplayer mod on the anniversary day but i cant, iam know making some network stuff for the mod

User is online   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Secretly, I had hoped for the Deep Freeze Mod to be released on this occasion. Well, wishful thinking. Happy birthday, anyway! Manhattan Project is actually the only post-Duke3D release with our hero that convinced me (especially since Duke acted and talked true to his character there), at least on PC platforms (never had any other). Besides World Tour ofc, but since that's not really an entirely new game...

This post has been edited by NightFright: 14 June 2017 - 01:02 PM

Dad bought this shortly after it came out when I was six, never finished it back then. It messed up towards the end of Chinatown Chiller. The disc eventually got lost and broke, but I bought it in '09, and finally got to finish it. Great game, many memories of those first six levels. :P

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Haven't played Manhattan Project in a while, but I'm a proud owner of 6 physical copies, I own it on Steam, GoG.com and even have it on my Ipad.
Posted Image
I believe there is a T-shirt in the bigger box(the one with the nuke symbol), but I haven't opened it to find out, it's still sealed and I'm keeping it that way.
I also have a second one of those key chains in one of the smaller boxes.

One of the best games in the franchise.

User is offline   Zurix 

View PostxMobilemux, on 15 June 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

Haven't played Manhattan Project in a while, but I'm a proud owner of 6 physical copies, I own it on Steam, GoG.com and even have it on my Ipad.
Posted Image
I believe there is a T-shirt in the bigger box(the one with the nuke symbol), but I haven't opened it to find out, it's still sealed and I'm keeping it that way.
I also have a second one of those key chains in one of the smaller boxes.

One of the best games in the franchise.

Celebrate with us and play it!

User is offline   LkMax 

<3 Manhattan Project
This was the first Duke game I've played since I was too young in 1996 (I actually only played Duke 3D properly way later, like in 2007 or something) and I've been hooked ever since.

edit: grammar

This post has been edited by LkMax: 15 June 2017 - 04:01 PM

I really enjoy the music in MP and it reminds me of Duke Nukem 1 and 2

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options