Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] The Overlord's Throne - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] The Overlord's Throne  "Another few weeks, another Doom-style map..."

This is another one of my Doom-style maps. (I've actually been working on it on and off between other maps, so it took a really long time overall.)

Screenshots:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Also, since this is a 2017 map, I think this is obligatory.
Spoiler

(I don't actually support requiring that; I just think it would be nice if all 2017 maps had this.)

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by ToiletDuck64: 29 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Not bad but really short. I liked the design, but it wasn't long enough and it seemed like you tried to compensate for that with ridiculous enemy density.

User is offline   necroslut 

Very reminiscent of Doom (II), as expected. It was very short, and I can't say it was terribly exciting, but what was there felt quite well polished.

I haven't play this yet, but I wanted to point out, the best critique a game dev can receive about there work is "it was too short" :P. It looks cool though.

This post has been edited by icecoldduke: 31 May 2017 - 06:59 AM

I liked it; a short map with some good action. I'm trying to access all of the secrets though..

User is offline   Merlijn 

Can't say much about the level; it's solid but it's also very short.
I did appreciate the number of secrets (although I haven't found out how to reach all of them), and the thin walkways provided a nice combat scenario.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options