Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] The Overlord's Throne - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] The Overlord's Throne  "Another few weeks, another Doom-style map..."

User is offline   ToiletDuck64 

This is another one of my Doom-style maps. (I've actually been working on it on and off between other maps, so it took a really long time overall.)

Screenshots:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Also, since this is a 2017 map, I think this is obligatory.
Spoiler

(I don't actually support requiring that; I just think it would be nice if all 2017 maps had this.)

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by ToiletDuck64: 29 May 2017 - 04:15 AM

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

Not bad but really short. I liked the design, but it wasn't long enough and it seemed like you tried to compensate for that with ridiculous enemy density.

User is online   necroslut 

Very reminiscent of Doom (II), as expected. It was very short, and I can't say it was terribly exciting, but what was there felt quite well polished.

User is offline   icecoldduke 

I haven't play this yet, but I wanted to point out, the best critique a game dev can receive about there work is "it was too short" :). It looks cool though.

ICED Shadow Warrior Port
https://crozzbreed23...site.com/icedsw

This post has been edited by icecoldduke: 31 May 2017 - 06:59 AM

User is offline   Redxplatinum 

I liked it; a short map with some good action. I'm trying to access all of the secrets though..

User is offline   Merlijn 

Can't say much about the level; it's solid but it's also very short.
I did appreciate the number of secrets (although I haven't found out how to reach all of them), and the thin walkways provided a nice combat scenario.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options