Duke4.net Forums: Eduke32 launchers not Working on mac - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eduke32 launchers not Working on mac

User is offline   def13391 

So i downloaded the Eduke32 launchers from the site with Duke it out in dc, Dukeplus, and DNF2013, i tried to launch dukeplus and then this showed up. (IMAGE DELETED BECAUSE PUUSH WAS FULL)

I don't know what's causing this, How do i fix it?

This post has been edited by def13391: 21 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

User is online   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

Do you have a case-sensitive file system? The file inside the app bundle may be "eduke32".

View PostHendricks266, on 18 May 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

Do you have a case-sensitive file system? The file inside the app bundle may be "eduke32".

I don't have a bloody clue of what your talking about

User is offline   Kawa 

Case sensitivity in file systems: you have a file named "whatever.txt". A program tries to open "whatever.txt" for reading. This works. On a case-sensitive system, if the file is "Whatever.txt" or "WHATEVER.TXT" (hi MS-DOS!), the attempt to open "whatever.txt" will fail.

“Laugh it up, fuzzball.” — Han Solo

View PostKawa, on 20 May 2017 - 12:35 PM, said:

Case sensitivity in file systems: you have a file named "whatever.txt". A program tries to open "whatever.txt" for reading. This works. On a case-sensitive system, if the file is "Whatever.txt" or "WHATEVER.TXT" (hi MS-DOS!), the attempt to open "whatever.txt" will fail.

I don't Have a case sensitive file system

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options