Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] Adg06 - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] Adg06

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostThe Mechanic, on 15 April 2017 - 10:07 AM, said:

... right down to the train in the distance stopping at station.

...for about 3 seconds

Polymer wishlist: Global illumination, SSAO, Bloom, reflective surfaces, adjustable specular (wetness), volumetric lighting.
Mapper of the Month December 2014.

Herbs? Tell me more!

User is online   Nancsi 

I haven't played it so far, but soooooooo big welcome back fellow december 19er!

This post has been edited by Nancsi: 16 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

User is online   Nancsi 

Played the map. The scenery with the road and the railway was fantastic, the best visuals I've witnessed so far in this game. I had some lagging issues out of nowhere (even with classic mode), that hindered my gameplay sadly. Should have used some more ambient sounds and shadows (that cityscape called for it), and the gameplay was too usermappy (that tedious Liztroop-then Pigcop-then Enforcer-then Commander-then Battlelord stuff, and some annoying respawns), but design was flawless even in the inside locations.

I hope for another Adg03 though in the future if you still has interest. That was my favourite Ale map!

This post has been edited by Nancsi: 16 April 2017 - 11:05 AM

User is offline   Gambini 

View PostNancsi, on 16 April 2017 - 11:01 AM, said:

I hope for another Adg03 though in the future if you still has interest. That was my favourite Ale map!

If there was another map to come i bet he will name it Adg07 and not 03

My maps

eat my shorts

User is offline   aglavic 

Thank you Nancsi :)

Anyway Adg07 is not going to be in a warehouse... :(

User is online   Nancsi 

View Postaglavic, on 16 April 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Thank you Nancsi :)

Anyway Adg07 is not going to be in a warehouse... :(

Well, not the warehouse part is important, it's just the actual atmosphere of the map, that was so well done. Adg04 and Hydro Station also had great atmospheres. Welcome Home was great too, I just didn't like its abrubt ending. But it's your choice of course, all Ale map is miles better than no Ale map. :P

User is offline   PsychoGoatee 

Agreed ADG's episode is great, one of my favs.

This map is great too! Fun fast-paced action fest with cool scenery and a good flow to it.

User is offline   aglavic 

Thanks!

Anyway work on Adg07 is currently stopped as I've just broken my arm :lol: and next I'm going on vacation so I think it may be ready for august probably... we'll see

User is offline   brullov 

• BAZINGA!

View Postaglavic, on 20 April 2017 - 08:17 AM, said:

Thanks!

Anyway work on Adg07 is currently stopped as I've just broken my arm :lol: and next I'm going on vacation so I think it may be ready for august probably... we'll see

Hope you'll get well soon! And make bigger maps! Posted Image

Links: t vk p yt

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Nice screenies.
Glad u're here Al.

Trequonia TC's Status:

Levels : 86% done - Textures : <99% done - Sounds : 98s% done - Musics : 99s% done
Trequonia's Official website

User is offline   Jenz/Amaka 

Top notch quality mapping for sure.
Enemy types and their placements is very typical and unfortunately no real surprises. Other than that, it's lotta fun.

Working on Direct System TC for Eduke32 [Thread] - [MODB]

User is online   Jan Satcitananda 

Wow! I had to double-check with AMC forums to believe that it's real. :lol: Great work, Alejandro, nice to see you back! The locations in this map are clean and very detailed with some outstanding trimwork, still the map is easy to navigate, although I wish it had somewhat more intricate gameplay process. Thank you for this inspiring level. ¡Viva Argentina! :P

Lezing Entertainment presents The LAST PISSED TIME Chapter I
LNGA v0.3, t3h ultimate Duke mod in progress

This post has been edited by Jan Satcitananda: 26 April 2017 - 02:20 AM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Played it few days ago, was a good level.
Beat it in my 2nd attempt, with no save.

Trequonia TC's Status:

Levels : 86% done - Textures : <99% done - Sounds : 98s% done - Musics : 99s% done
Trequonia's Official website

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options