Duke4.net Forums: latest eduke32 for multiplayer - Duke4.net Forums

Jump to content

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

latest eduke32 for multiplayer

User is offline   andwan0 

  • 0

#1

I want to play Duke3D multiplayer using eduke32 + polymer + HRP for hi-res graphics, etc.

However, it seems everyone is still distributing eduke32 oldMP.... what gives?
0

User is online   Mark. 

  • Honored Donor
  • 1,648

#2

Its still the only version that works properly.
0

User is offline   Drek 

  • 1,087

#3

What's the best way to launch net games using eduke32-oldmp?
0

User is offline   Hendricks266 

  • EDuke32 Senior Developer
  • 4,730

#4

YANG.
0

User is offline   andwan0 

  • 0

#5

View PostDrek, on 08 April 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

What's the best way to launch net games using eduke32-oldmp?

Yang, or Meltdown

there's also Duke Matcher (which is a fork of Yang).

If you want to play LAN only (no internet), just use command-line: -server
and
-connect <server IP>
0

User is offline   Lunick 

  • Snazzy Tazzy
  • 4,373

#6

View Postandwan0, on 09 April 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

Yang, or Meltdown

there's also Duke Matcher (which is a fork of Yang).

If you want to play LAN only (no internet), just use command-line: -server
and
-connect <server IP>

Use YANG. Meltdown still offers to download illegal copies of games that are still available to purchase and Duke Matcher also advocates piracy on their website.
0

User is offline   Robman 

  • 685

#7

View PostLunick, on 09 April 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

Use YANG. Meltdown still offers to download illegal copies of games that are still available to purchase and Duke Matcher also advocates piracy on their website.


Meltdown is the most popular.


This post has been edited by Robman: 09 April 2017 - 06:42 PM

0

Share this topic:


Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic


All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password


Sign in options