Duke4.net Forums: The Game of Life - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Game of Life

User is online   Mark 

I joked in a different thread about this and thought I will start a new thread in case anyone else wants to contribute some funny ideas. I have plenty but I'll get things started with just a couple of them.

Just imagine how politically correct a modern version of the board game "The Game of Life" would have to be. Spin the dial, move to the square that says " you got caught telling a sexist joke to your friend, go back 3 spaces" or "you participated in the march to get the last remaining conservative professor removed from campus, you get $200.

Lets fill that board with your ideas.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Move to Canada. Lose a turn and free speech.

(edit: also lose anal virginity if French Canada)

This post has been edited by Forge: 06 April 2017 - 02:39 PM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

You do not gain free speech when you move to Canada. Fake news.

There's one. "You spotted fake news. Skip ahead 20 spaces."

User is offline   ---- 

You spotted fake news on April 1st and it turns out it's the only day your brain is able to do so, you lose three turns.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

You aren't "progressive," please proceed to reeducation camp. You lose all your rights.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

You favour ethnic diversity, please proceed to paid position at (((media group))), gain 5 million shekels.

This post has been edited by Robman: 06 April 2017 - 09:21 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

You're a male and the little green 'man' signalling you can cross the road has been replaced by a little green woman, and you're not allowed to cross. Miss a turn.

User is online   Mark 

You attended a speech by Ben Shapiro and got beat up by the SJW crowd and are in hospital. Lose a turn.

You interrupted a Ben Shapiro speech by pulling the emergency fire alarm switch. Your professor gives you extra credit. Move ahead to the next "safe space".

This post has been edited by Mark.: 07 April 2017 - 03:33 AM

• Honored Donor

You criticized the new Ghostbusters movie for generic plot, unfunny jokes, and being an all-round cookie-cutter forgettable movie. Go back 3 spaces for intolerance, and go back another space when you point out you never brought gender into it.

I don't know how this game works, but I'll try...

You see Le Pen on the Television and find yourself at an internal conflict whereby you should support a female candidate, but cannot vote for nationalism. Go back three spaces and enroll in Starbucks degree (Gender Studies) course.

User is online   Mark 

Another great one MickyC

Go back 2 spaces and pay a $50 fine for stupidity because you actually thought the mainstream media would send cameras and reporters to your annual "Right to Life" march that had 400,000 participants.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 07 April 2017 - 08:28 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Virtue signal for open borders from your predominantly white gated community. Earn 950k social media likes.

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostForge, on 07 April 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

Virtue signal for open borders from your predominantly white gated community. Earn 950k social media likes.

LOL

User is offline   HulkNukem 

Get a sprain in your ankle, go to the doctor; go 59k in debt

Open a business; several employees quit on their first day of work and file and win unemployment; pay part of their wages for the next two years

Age 30: finally have enough earning to live on your own, move out of parents house

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 07 April 2017 - 01:03 PM

• The Sarien Encounter

You have to fire half your employees due to A Day Without Immigrants. You and your business receive flak for being intolerant and racist, return to start.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 07 April 2017 - 02:08 PM

User is online   Mark 

You refused to serve a man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat in your resturaunt and you made the national news for 3 days. Advance 3 squares.

Conservatives conducted an extremely successful "buycott" to counter a liberal "boycott" of your Pizza joint. Collect $4,000 and watch again Youtube videos of news coverage on election night when the media realized Trump was going to win.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 07 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

• Honored Donor

View PostHigh Treason, on 07 April 2017 - 05:02 AM, said:

I don't know how this game works, but I'll try...

I've never played the game either. I'm more familiar with this one Posted Image https://en.wikipedia...7s_Game_of_Life

User is offline   Kyanos 

Make a joke online about the islamification of the west. Bow towards mecca 5 times.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

Isn't this a programming algorithm?

• Honored Donor

That's what I referred to two posts above yours.

However it's also a board game about life in general, i.e every day stuff.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options