Duke4.net Forums: Brutal Duke Criticism - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Brutal Duke Criticism

User is offline   RPD Guy 

View PostTrooper Dan, on 04 April 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

If you request it, I will delete all the shit posts and the replies to them so this thread can be on topic.

Deal

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

In general we prefer to split topics and leave them public unless they're spam or obscene or something. I've done that now.

User is online   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

Fair enough -- but the reason it is getting split-off wasn't that it was criticism of the mod. It was an off-topic shitfest. In some posts it was a mixture of both, but one led to the other.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

View PostJimmy, on 04 April 2017 - 08:51 AM, said:

This forum is basically like The Jerry Springer Show, with the occasional touch of Wwe.

I fixed that for you.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

TerminX is Vince McMahon.
Hendricks is Shane McMahon.
Yatta is Shawn Michaels.
Wieder is Triple H.
Dookie is X-Pac.
CatNapDreams is Chyna.
Person of Color and myself are the New Age Outlaws.

User is offline   Sanek 

View PostJimmy, on 03 April 2017 - 10:37 PM, said:

And to note, I've been coding for Duke 3D much longer than you have, before the advent of even Matt Saettler's EDuke.

I don't want to start another shitstorm, but do you actually relased anything over all these years? Perhaps you had another nickname at other forums, but I really don't remember you. :blink:

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I've gone by BlitZ, GodBlitZor, Captain Awesome, etc etc. I've released one map like fifteen years ago called BlitZmoon, and abandoned dozens of maps/projects on my own, with the Abandon Lord Quakis, as well as Hendricks266. Most of the things I've released are supplemental materials like in the Stockpile thread, some random bits of code like on RTCM tutorials and the AvP TC, some art here and there for projects like BLiGHT and some of the widescreen arts for Duke3D and Shadow Warrior re-releases. My most recent unreleased projects are on hold or abandoned for various reasons, Return of the King was folded into Duke Nukem Classic by myself and Hendricks, the sadly canceled Android Duke port, the legally ambiguous Deadly Kiss for Shadow Warrior and whatever else I can't remember.

User is offline   Sanek 

View PostJimmy, on 05 April 2017 - 10:23 AM, said:

I've gone by BlitZ, GodBlitZor, Captain Awesome, etc etc. I've released one map like fifteen years ago called BlitZmoon, and abandoned dozens of maps/projects on my own, with the Abandon Lord Quakis, as well as Hendricks266. Most of the things I've released are supplemental materials like in the Stockpile thread, some random bits of code like on RTCM tutorials and the AvP TC, some art here and there for projects like BLiGHT and some of the widescreen arts for Duke3D and Shadow Warrior re-releases. My most recent unreleased projects are on hold or abandoned for various reasons, Return of the King was folded into Duke Nukem Classic by myself and Hendricks, the sadly canceled Android Duke port, the legally ambiguous Deadly Kiss for Shadow Warrior and whatever else I can't remember.

Oh yeS, now I remember! You worked with Quakis on Return to Black Mesa TC back in the old days!

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Yes that was headed up by a guy who went by Doom_Marine I believe.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options