Duke4.net Forums: Physical Duke Nukem collection question - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Physical Duke Nukem collection question

I have a dream to collect physical duke nukem games copies

Currently I own a Duke Nukem Forever copy

What do you recommend me for collecting physical duke nukem games?

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

Amazon and Ebay.

User is offline   Mark 

Over the years I seem to remember guys from the forum here are hoarding shelves full of copies of the games for their collections. Maybe some of them will read this thread and offer to sell off their excess.

I have a good bit of the physical games, and I got all of them but two from eBay, the other two are from Amazon and Gamestop. It's real easy to find some well priced games, in pretty good condition too. Amazon is great as well, I just don't use it as much.

User is offline   xMobilemux 

I have one of the biggest Duke collections there is and I got the majority of it from Ebay.

I could accept if there is a video guide at some sort. It would be more easier to plan and think out

This post has been edited by Duke Fan - Kobi Shapiro: 29 March 2017 - 11:09 PM

User is offline   Valhalla 

Ebay and Amazon are indeed the best two options, but some of us have extra copies in our collections as well. I myself have some spares as I've just finished collecting every single duke nukem 3d game in the original box, and when I picked up some sealed or in better conditions than previous copies I was left with spares, I'd be willing to sell or trade the leftovers if you want them, lemme see what I have here...

Duke Assault (Complete in box, minor crushing on back.)
Duke it out in DC (Box + CD, no inserts, some box wear and tear, but in one piece.)
Duke Zone II (Complete in box, minor box wear/creasing but good condition.)
Duke Nukem 3D (Sealed in box, perfect condition)
Duke Nukem 3D (Complete in box, excellent condition)

Assorted disks in jewel cases. And also every single resarus duke nukem action figure, open and unopened.

Posted Image

I'm still hunting down sealed copies of several duke games myself, but not in any rush since my collection is complete with at least complete in box copies of everything, and even have the rare duke sculpture signed by the entire development team now. Actually kinda sad that there is nothing really left for me to collect. :blink:

This post has been edited by Valhalla: 03 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

View PostValhalla, on 03 April 2017 - 02:22 PM, said:

Ebay and Amazon are indeed the best two options, but some of us have extra copies in our collections as well. I myself have some spares as I've just finished collecting every single duke nukem 3d game in the original box, and when I picked up some sealed or in better conditions than previous copies I was left with spares, I'd be willing to sell or trade the leftovers if you want them, lemme see what I have here...

Duke Assault (Complete in box, minor crushing on back.)
Duke it out in DC (Box + CD, no inserts, some box wear and tear, but in one piece.)
Duke Zone II (Complete in box, minor box wear/creasing but good condition.)
Duke Nukem 3D (Sealed in box, perfect condition)
Duke Nukem 3D (Complete in box, excellent condition)

id take Duke DC and Duke 3d complete and maybe even Duke!ZONE II

Thanks, by the way :blink: :blink:

id think about it for a while, actually...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options