Duke4.net Forums: How to change display name? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to change display name?

User is offline   Newcomer 

When I first created my account, I though the display name was the custom title. I was wrong, and can't find any way to change it.

My name was supposed to be Sgt Jack V.

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostNewcomer, on 19 March 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

When I first created my account, I though the display name was the custom title. I was wrong, and can't find any way to change it.

While I like your new display name you can change it under: Top Right Corner of Screen -> Under your Sign in Name --> My Settings -> Change Display Name.
You are permitted to make 1 changes in a 30 day period & changing your display name will not affect your log in details.

On behalf of all the amazing people here: Welcome to the Eduke Forums! =)

Long live Duke!

This post has been edited by Paul B: 20 March 2017 - 03:54 PM

User is offline   Newcomer 

View PostPaul B, on 20 March 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

While I like your new display name you can change it under: Top Right Corner of Screen -> Under your Sign in Name --> My Settings -> Change Display Name.
You are permitted to make 1 changes in a 30 day period & changing your display name will not affect your log in details.

On behalf of all the amazing people here: Welcome to the Eduke Forums! =)

I don't see it.

My name was supposed to be Sgt Jack V.

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostNewcomer, on 20 March 2017 - 05:16 PM, said:

I don't see it.

Perhaps you need to wait 30 days before you can change it. Or maybe an admin needs to provide that permission for you, in which case I can't be much help. Since you have a new account just wait a bit and see if that functionality is available later.

Long live Duke!

This post has been edited by Paul B: 20 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

User is offline   Spiker 

I remember someone said long time ago that some settings might be available to users once they hit 50 posts. Lile giving rep points, maybe it's the same case.

Looks like those alien bastards drank all my beer.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options