Duke4.net Forums: Mac Multiplayer - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mac Multiplayer

User is offline   Forensic 

Hello,

i am a Duke3D-Deathmatch-Veteran and want to get back the old feelings :blink:. Sorry my English is bad! Is it possible to play Eduke32 Multiplayer with two Macs (Sierra 10.12.3). I alerady installed the game on both Macs and it runs very nice but i am missing the Multiplayer-Option which was always my favourite playstyle. It would be nice if someone could help me solving this problem...maybe is there someone here who speaks german? I am not a Computer Pro so pls if you can help me tell me exactly what i have to do :blink:.

Tx in advance.

Regards,

Plantron

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostForensic, on 19 March 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

Hello,

i am a Duke3D-Deathmatch-Veteran and want to get back the old feelings :blink:. Sorry my English is bad! Is it possible to play Eduke32 Multiplayer with two Macs (Sierra 10.12.3). I alerady installed the game on both Macs and it runs very nice but i am missing the Multiplayer-Option which was always my favourite playstyle. It would be nice if someone could help me solving this problem...maybe is there someone here who speaks german? I am not a Computer Pro so pls if you can help me tell me exactly what i have to do :blink:.

Tx in advance.

Regards,

Plantron

Multi-player for Eduke has been in development hell for over 8 years. If you want to experience Duke Nukem in multi-player i would recommend getting Duke Nukem World Tour on Steam. Looks like you need a PC though so you'll need to install boot camp. http://store.steampo...eck/app/434050/

This post has been edited by Paul B: 19 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options