Duke4.net Forums: The 3D hands? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The 3D hands?

User is offline   Commando Nukem 

• Judge Mental

Does anyone still have the 3D hands used for all the weapon models in the HRP? I know someone had posted a 3DS Max file with the textures with just the base hands.

Duke Nukem The Series onYoutube Facebook and Duke4net!
Come Get Some!

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Parkar did the original pair of hands. I don't have a max file but I have an obj. The normals are inside out on the model, but that's easily fixed.

A guy called millennia did a better version, I don't know if anyone actually used them. I found a few problems with them though. I'll try and dig them out later.

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Commando Nukem 

• Judge Mental

View PostTea Monster, on 11 March 2017 - 11:22 PM, said:

Parkar did the original pair of hands. I don't have a max file but I have an obj. The normals are inside out on the model, but that's easily fixed.

A guy called millennia did a better version, I don't know if anyone actually used them. I found a few problems with them though. I'll try and dig them out later.

Thank you, sir.

I just fired off an email to ya, btw.

Duke Nukem The Series onYoutube Facebook and Duke4net!
Come Get Some!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options