Duke4.net Forums: Old versions of the HRP - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old versions of the HRP

User is offline   Ranhcase 

Is there any place i can find old versions of the 'hight resolution pack'?
I remember liking the old pistol model from previous version more than the new one, so i would like to know if there's anyway to get to play those versions again.

User is offline   Mark 

You would have to go way back to a version from 2012 to get the older pistol. If you are running with Polymer you will be missing out on a lot of other great textures since then.

Maybe someone here has an old version laying around and could extract just the gun model files for you.

Thanks! Is there anywhere i can get this 2012 version, i couldn't find any previous versions on the HRP site.

User is offline   Mark 

I thought I might have an older version in one of my many project folders from the last few years, but it looks like I updated all of them to the latest.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Find LeoD's instructions for using the Polymost HRP. It is part of the HRP to this day.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

This might help. I don't know if it has the defs and models for the pistols or just the skins.

https://forums.duke4...ck-hrp-oldguns/

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 03 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

thanks! the old guns pack served my purpose very well

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options