Duke4.net Forums: Old versions of the HRP - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Old versions of the HRP

User is offline   Ranhcase 

Is there any place i can find old versions of the 'hight resolution pack'?
I remember liking the old pistol model from previous version more than the new one, so i would like to know if there's anyway to get to play those versions again.

Why even?

User is offline   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

You would have to go way back to a version from 2012 to get the older pistol. If you are running with Polymer you will be missing out on a lot of other great textures since then.

Maybe someone here has an old version laying around and could extract just the gun model files for you.

Thanks! Is there anywhere i can get this 2012 version, i couldn't find any previous versions on the HRP site.

Why even?

User is offline   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

I thought I might have an older version in one of my many project folders from the last few years, but it looks like I updated all of them to the latest.

User is online   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

Find LeoD's instructions for using the Polymost HRP. It is part of the HRP to this day.

User is online   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

This might help. I don't know if it has the defs and models for the pistols or just the skins.

https://forums.duke4...ck-hrp-oldguns/

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 03 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

thanks! the old guns pack served my purpose very well

Why even?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2017 Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options