Duke4.net Forums: Did anybody here ever stop to think how similar Duke and Trump really are? - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Did anybody here ever stop to think how similar Duke and Trump really are?

User is offline   HulkNukem 

He's very similar to DNF with how many people hate him and think he's a misogynist, that's for sure

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

View PostRobman, on 22 January 2017 - 08:34 PM, said:

It's up to the wife to take in stimuli to her senses and label them pleasurable or not, in this sense.. yeah she's on her own unless you've got her wired to something where you can press a button and invoke feelings of euphoria. (save the clit jokes)As a male, basing your level of happiness on that of your wife's is mighty dependent and piss weak, full of masculine surrender. This is how and why we currently live in a matriarchy where feelings rule, while the male voice has zero traction. Who's going to end up having to clean up this mess? An army of women?You know the solution to a problem won't be solved by the thinking that created it, correct?You`re a religious fellow, what does the Bible have to say about gender roles?

Ok, I'll get into this then, though a mod may want to split all this or move it to the "Honestly..." thread.

It says husbands love your wives even as Christ loved the Church and gave himself for it. It says to cast our cares on Him because He cares for us. If He's our mirror for how to treat our wives, that's as plain as it gets right there. I don't believe marriage is just some mechanical machine to bring about Earth-replenishment, it's a relationship. And that doesn't mean it's all about feelings but you can't discount them. It's not a mutually exclusive situation. A great man once said "only a Sith deals in absolutes" (whether he contradicted himself at any point in his life is not the issue). It's not being "whipped" or "matriarchal" to have feelings or to care about them. They exist and God made it that way. You can have too much or not enough of anything. There's a balance. You can't just write it all off because idiotic popular leftist ideology is taking it too far.

Are we on the same page yet or are one of us off the deep end?

View PostRobman, on 22 January 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

What God do you think Duke is referring to that will "sort them out?"

Himself? :P

User is offline   Robman 

It says for women to love Christ and submit to their husbands.
MI, it's very simple, as a husband.. be a respectable leader.
That doesn't include bowing to every wail and whim your hormonal female partner may throw at you.

If she eats a shit tonne of cookies and whines about being fat... tell her to quit eating so many fucking cookies.

I get the sense that you're quite reliant upon your wife, for more things than just companionship and child rearing. It's understandable that you're taking offense to the notion of not being a "cuck" or "pussy whipped" ....I'm not sure why it hit such a nerve with you in the first place, I mean I essentially said "don't be pussy whipped" and you've dragged it on into this now, like it was something that needed defending.

Being pussy whipped is not an admirable trait... For a person or a country.

Shadow Warrior Central creator, est. 1999.

This post has been edited by Robman: 22 January 2017 - 09:55 PM

User is offline   Flying Techbot 

I heavily disagree with this comparison. Duke Nukem is a fictional muscle hero who's had experience fighting robots, cyborgs, and aliens; he has a better sense of humor than Trump; and he has (depending on player choice) a better relationship with women. Trump by comparison has a narcissistic personality disorder, he has no military experience whatsoever, his sense of humor sucks, he's a real person which means he'll never fight aliens or Dr. Proton, and he'd probably kill the Babes by accident by shooting all over the place without thinking.

Look. you guys can the live out the fantasy about you being super really tough guys all you want, but don't besmirch the good name of the Duke by saying he's like that red comb-over'ed asshole

[Robman] It's up to the wife to take in stimuli to her senses and label them pleasurable or not, in this sense.. yeah she's on her own unless you've got her wired to something where you can press a button and invoke feelings of euphoria. (save the clit jokes)

As a male, basing your level of happiness on that of your wife's is mighty dependent and piss weak, full of masculine surrender.
This is how and why we currently live in a matriarchy where feelings rule, while the male voice has zero traction.
Who's going to end up having to clean up this mess? An army of women?

Unless you're in a happy relationship with a wife or girlfriend who loves you just the way you are, that's the kind of advice that could get you divorced, split up, or beaten up by her Klingon bodyguard. Relationships take work, which means you have to put effort into making yourself attractive and bearable to the woman you want to be with, not to mention effort in the bedroom.

User is offline   Robman 

View PostFlying Techbot, on 22 January 2017 - 10:04 PM, said:

I heavily disagree with this comparison. Duke Nukem is a fictional muscle hero who's had experience fighting robots, cyborgs, and aliens; he has a better sense of humor than Trump; and he has (depending on player choice) a better relationship with women. Trump by comparison has a narcissistic personality disorder, he has no military experience whatsoever, his sense of humor sucks, he's a real person which means he'll never fight aliens or Dr. Proton, and he'd probably kill the Babes by accident by shooting all over the place without thinking.

Look. you guys can the live out the fantasy about you being super really tough guys all you want, but don't besmirch the good name of the Duke by saying he's like that red comb-over'ed asshole.

Sweet Jesus, I can smell the liberal on you from here.

Unless you're in a happy relationship with a wife or girlfriend who loves you just the way you are,

I am, and that's how it should be.

that's the kind of advice that could get you divorced, split up, or beaten up by her Klingon bodyguard.

It's the kind of advice that saves and creates nuclear families which in turn saves countries. Even hetero-hardcore feminists want a strong-respectable man, ask any therapist.

Relationships take work,

This is true, never said they didn't.

which means you have to put effort into making yourself attractive and bearable to the woman you want to be with,

You have to be respectable, correct. "attractive" gets you the girl.. respectable keeps her.

not to mention effort in the bedroom.

Give her orgasms and you in turn will get more sex, win win. This doesn't mean you have to lick her snatch every single time.

You young men know that women with daddy issues or absent father are much more likely to be a fucking pain in the ass to live with, right?

Oh..and Duke and Trump are America's last hope. ;)

This post has been edited by Robman: 22 January 2017 - 10:33 PM

User is offline   Forge 

Unless you're in a happy relationship with a wife or girlfriend who loves you just the way you are, that's the kind of advice that could get you divorced, split up, or beaten up by her Klingon bodyguard. Relationships take work, which means you have to put effort into making yourself attractive and bearable to the woman you want to be with, not to mention effort in the bedroom.

Having an affable and compatible personality with your spouse is exclusive to being brow beat into a yes-man.

In other words, you can still get along with someone without tolerating their dramatic bullshit or bullying.

This post has been edited by Forge: 22 January 2017 - 10:35 PM

User is offline   Flying Techbot 

View PostForge, on 22 January 2017 - 10:30 PM, said:

Having an affable and compatible personality with your spouse is exclusive to being brow beat into a yes-man.

In other words, you can still get along with someone without tolerating their dramatic bullshit or bullying.

I didn't say you had to put up with a bullying partner. If you have a partner who mistreats you, leave them. It's just general advice: if the partner's alright, but the guy's a dick, maybe the guy shouldn't be a dick. And that's applies to both men and women.

[Robman] Sweet Jesus, I can smell the liberal on you from here.

Yes, I am. What of it? I have as much right to voice my opinion as you do. So far, I haven't made cracks about what your belief system is.

It's the kind of advice that saves and creates nuclear families which in turn saves countries. Even hetero-hardcore feminists want a strong-respectable man, ask any therapist.

I didn't say I was against strong-respectable men. I was just saying that I'm against dicks who think they are strong and respectable by being controlling and a dick to their partners.

You young men know that women with daddy issues or absent father are much more likely to be a fucking pain in the ass to live with, right?

Robman, what are you talking about? Are we talking about your relationship history? I'm was talking about guys not being dicks to their girlfriends and wives just for the sake of being dicks, not... whoever you were talking about. Of course you should leave a relationship if your girlfriend is dysfunctional. I'm just saying that being a dick doesn't always make a man a man.

Oh..and Duke and Trump are America's last hope. ;)

Correction. Duke is America's last hope. Trump lays only Protozoid Slimer eggs. And Duke will rip Trump's head off and shit down his neck.

User is offline   Robman 

View PostFlying Techbot, on 22 January 2017 - 11:19 PM, said:

Yes, I am. What of it?

It's an unsustainable embarrassment not rooted in reality. (communism, leftists, today's liberals)

I didn't say I was against strong-respectable men. I was just saying that I'm against dicks who think they are strong and respectable by being controlling and a dick to their partners.

So, who here was advocating for being a dick? Are leaders inherently evil because they may have to exhibit some form of control?

Robman, what are you talking about? Are we talking about your relationship history? I'm was talking about guys not being dicks to their girlfriends and wives just for the sake of being dicks, not... whoever you were talking about. Of course you should leave a relationship if your girlfriend is dysfunctional. I'm just saying that being a dick doesn't always make a man a man.

I've been speaking about a strong male role in the family.. it's not my fault your attention span didn't spread far enough.

Correction. Duke is America's last hope. Trump lays only Protozoid Slimer eggs. And Duke will rip Trump's head off and shit down his neck.

So, the path The West/America is on is a good one? Some kind of enigma where things get so fucked up it somehow comes around full circle and gets magically better? You know all that debt the US has? Yeah that's bad. You know.. in order to have a country it needs a border, right?

I suppose some more liberal debt and race baiting will lead to prosperity, maybe you're right!
While we're at it let's teach children how to be completely fucked up sexually.. maybe that will help establish stable families.

This post has been edited by Robman: 23 January 2017 - 12:06 AM

User is offline   Kawa 

View PostRobman, on 22 January 2017 - 09:16 PM, said:

What God do you think Duke is referring to that will "sort them out?"
The God of Quotes. Duke's all about quotes; he's got the best quotes.

“Laugh it up, fuzzball.” — Han Solo

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

View PostRobman, on 22 January 2017 - 11:46 PM, said:

While we're at it let's teach children how to be completely fucked up sexually.. maybe that will help establish stable families.

I bet it's already happening in USA and something like that already happened in Sweden long time ago. I'm afraid to ask how bad this crap is in Canada considering that your country is ruled by a fucking literal joke.
Spoiler

Funny, how times have changed, isn't it? If you said something like that long time ago people would likely laugh at you like it's some kind of joke. The most disgusting thing is how cuckolding propaganda is getting stronger and stronger even though it makes sane people sick. Difficult to express how tired I am, wish I didn't know English.

This post has been edited by Sledgehammer: 23 January 2017 - 01:55 AM

Look, (Rob)man, I have a feeling we're just getting hung up on semantics and are seeing eachother as having points of view that we do not despite mostly agreeing. I'll even admit to having started that, but it was only because of the way you phrase things. And since I still have plenty of doubt-benefits to spare, I'll let give you one. The way you speak really makes you come off as just a dick. An extremely blunt no nonsense person to a fault. Maybe that's just your online persona I don't know. That's why Techbot said you sound like you're advocating being a dick. I just believe in being more self-restrained and you seem to see that as highly offensive. You say whatever is on your mind and don't care what anyone thinks about anything. I can't share that belief, everyone must be considered at least in some small way. Even crazy leftist SJWs, who are really just misguided and confused at their core (at least the young ones are, most of the old ones are probably irredeemable and have had their chance). That doesn't mean I think anyone should "bow to every wail and whim your hormonal female partner may throw at you." Again, "absolutes".

View PostSledgehammer, on 23 January 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

I bet it's already happening in USA and something like that already happened in Sweden long time ago. I'm afraid to ask how bad this crap is in Canada considering that your country is ruled by a fucking literal joke.

It' not fun. And most of the country is going right along with it. I've never felt so ashamed to be Canadian.

Perhaps Rob is just pissed off and really frustrated, I can understand him if he's.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 23 January 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

It' not fun. And most of the country is going right along with it. I've never felt so ashamed to be Canadian.

Of course it's not, this is probably the saddest times in Canada, I can't imagine how you can tolerate this pathetic excuse for human being, though it's not that Canada has other choice as far as I know, your previous pm was full of shit as well, though he was rather typical corrupt fuck, political crisis in Canada is beyond terrible. I'm surprised how libtards still decided not to leave USA for Canada yet, I bet it should be paradise for them, although nothing can beat Sweden yet.

I had nothing against Harper.

Perhaps Rob is just pissed off and really frustrated, I can understand him if he's.

He does that a lot.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 23 January 2017 - 12:16 PM

User is offline   Jeff 

Trump can't bench press 600 lbs like Duke can.

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

'tis what the left is afeared of, more Trumps :lol:

The things I don't know could fill libraries.

User is offline   Robman 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 23 January 2017 - 07:30 AM, said:

Look, (Rob)man, I have a feeling we're just getting hung up on semantics and are seeing eachother as having points of view that we do not despite mostly agreeing. I'll even admit to having started that, but it was only because of the way you phrase things. And since I still have plenty of doubt-benefits to spare, I'll let give you one. The way you speak really makes you come off as just a dick. An extremely blunt no nonsense person to a fault. Maybe that's just your online persona I don't know. That's why Techbot said you sound like you're advocating being a dick. I just believe in being more self-restrained and you seem to see that as highly offensive. You say whatever is on your mind and don't care what anyone thinks about anything. I can't share that belief, everyone must be considered at least in some small way. Even crazy leftist SJWs, who are really just misguided and confused at their core (at least the young ones are, most of the old ones are probably irredeemable and have had their chance). That doesn't mean I think anyone should "bow to every wail and whim your hormonal female partner may throw at you." Again, "absolutes".

I enjoy triggering snowflakes, try not to be one.

Yes, this is how I am on/offline and you should probably grasp what an absolute is a wee bit stronger.

User is offline   Master O 

If Duke and Trump are similar, who is Lo Wang's real life equivalent? :lol:

And also, who's the equivalent of the guy from Blood? (His name eludes me at the moment . Caleb, was it?)

View PostRobman, on 23 January 2017 - 04:48 PM, said:

Yes, this is how I am on/offline and you should probably grasp what an absolute is a wee bit stronger.

If you're not black, you're white. If you're not left, you're right. If you're not with me then you're my enemy. If you care about preserving your wife's happiness you must not be wearing the pants in your marriage.

Absolutes.

User is offline   Robman 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 23 January 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

If you're not black, you're white. If you're not left, you're right. If you're not with me then you're my enemy. If you care about preserving your wife's happiness you must not be wearing the pants in your marriage.

Absolutes.

Is a little bit of murder ok? Maybe a little bit of rape? Or is either one absolutely unacceptable?
Absolutes exist, get over it... you're being luke warm, pick a side, gain some balls, quit being a pussy and help my kind fix the mess that being a pussy got us into.

If you're not up for it.. then just go tinker with your social media and shut the fuck up.

View PostRobman, on 22 January 2017 - 09:51 PM, said:

That doesn't include bowing to every wail and whim your hormonal female partner may throw at you.

This is the line you're calling an absolute.
See the word "every," in this context it means you can bow to some, but not all ...and that isn't a fucking absolute.

If you somehow mistook me saying "be a respectable male leader of your household" to mean "be an abusive tyrant" then you're twisting my words like every other liberal/communist effeminate misguided retard out there protesting Trump right now and you're pissing me off.

This post has been edited by Robman: 23 January 2017 - 07:10 PM

User is offline   AP Dukefan94 

Each one fought an egotistical, evil doing persona:

Donald Trump vs Vince McMahon at Wrestlemanina 23.

Duke Nukem vs Mech Morphix in Manhattan Project.

View PostRobman, on 23 January 2017 - 06:11 PM, said:

Is a little bit of murder ok? Maybe a little bit of rape? Or is either one absolutely unacceptable?
Absolutes exist, get over it... you're being luke warm, pick a side, gain some balls, quit being a pussy and help my kind fix the mess that being a pussy got us into.

If you're not up for it.. then just go tinker with your social media and shut the fuck up.

You sound just like the Green Party. "If you don't vote for us then you don't care about the environment". Except that in reality we may simply not like the way they choose to go about "going green". I don't subscribe to the exact way you're going about it and I don't believe it's the only way. I will shut up, though, for everyone's sake here and because this has turned into a nit city buffet. And, besides maybe this one point regarding method of execution, we don't really disagree.

This is the line you're calling an absolute.
See the word "every," in this context it means you can bow to some, but not all ...and that isn't a fucking absolute.

If you somehow mistook me saying "be a respectable male leader of your household" to mean "be an abusive tyrant" then you're twisting my words like every other liberal/communist effeminate misguided retard out there protesting Trump right now and you're pissing me off.

Yeah. I got it. I'm not twisting your words. I already said I've given you the benefit of a doubt. My subsequent reply was only to defend the challenge against my knowledge and understanding of the word "absolute". But not to make you look stupid, to make me not look stupid like you may have thought I did. I've got a reputation to uphold. So don't get riled up, man. I don't think I was the one being triggered here... We've got enough fight to bring to them. We don't need it on each other too. That's what they want, after all.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 23 January 2017 - 07:50 PM

User is offline   Robman 

See... being direct adds clarity.

----------------------------------------------
I gotta laugh at all these anti-trump riots, love trumps hate so obviously smashing windows, burning cars, beating up trash cans, fighting and not listening to any actual arguments is the way to love, rofl.. hypocritical trash of society.

Little cuck punches conservative woman reporter at women's march.
Check the comment section, it's hilarious.

This post has been edited by Robman: 23 January 2017 - 08:59 PM

These "riots" make me laugh, and right-wingers supposed to fear this? These people are children indeed, even their motivation is childish, many of them just want to be annoying nuisance.

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 23 January 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

Absolutes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 24 January 2017 - 06:18 AM

User is offline   Forge 

User is offline   Robman 

There b magic afoot...

Attached Image: Capture1.PNG

User is offline   LkMax 

This thread is cancer.

"My vision is augmented" - J.C.Denton

View PostLkMax, on 24 January 2017 - 09:55 AM, said:

This thread is cancer.

Well, what isn't these days?

User is offline   Forge 

cancer

and if it isn't cancer, it gives you cancer:

This post has been edited by Forge: 24 January 2017 - 03:14 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

The things I don't know could fill libraries.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options