Duke4.net Forums: any recent good new maps? (released 2016 or WIP) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

any recent good new maps? (released 2016 or WIP)  "maps"

User is offline   pacman 

any quality maps released in 2016 or WIP? ideally an entire new episode...

in the workshop i haven't seen much, and on the repo websites its the same maps ive already played

User is offline   NNC 

Mirage Barrage, Tour de Nukem, Golden Carnage...

L.A. Terror

User is offline   Dr.Panico 

There's Shaky Grounds: Apocollapse, Dracula's Castle, The Unknown Planet and Moontang. Those are some of the best levels released last year.

Apocollapse is freakin amazing. One of the best releases for Duke3D, ever.

User is offline   pacman 

View PostNancsi, on 19 January 2017 - 11:04 AM, said:

Mirage Barrage, Tour de Nukem, Golden Carnage...

already played WT :P

If you don't mind going back to a couple months before 2016, there's my map Groovy Street. Shaky Grounds is the best map in the past couple years for me, really great stuff.

Also the MSDN site can have maps listed by review date, most of the ones reviewed in 2016 are 2016 maps: http://msdn.duke4.net/hot.php (click on 'reviewed' a couple times to have the recent reviews at the top)

That said, I'm sure there are some older maps you haven't checked out yet too, I know I've still got a mighty list to check out.

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 19 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Yeah you'd be surprised at the number of high quality maps from past years.

I'm involved with 5 missions for the AMC TC Episode 3, so there's something WIP for ya :P

User is offline   pacman 

View PostPsychoGoatee, on 19 January 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

If you don't mind going back to a couple months before 2016, there's my map Groovy Street. Shaky Grounds is the best map in the past couple years for me, really great stuff.

Also the MSDN site can have maps listed by review date, most of the ones reviewed in 2016 are 2016 maps: http://msdn.duke4.net/hot.php (click on 'reviewed' a couple times to have the recent reviews at the top)

That said, I'm sure there are some older maps you haven't checked out yet too, I know I've still got a mighty list to check out.

i played groovy street a couple months ago, a nice map.

will play all the sharky ground maps soon, i remember the red series where great and its the same guy.

User is offline   pacman 

View PostDr.Panico, on 19 January 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

There's Shaky Grounds: Apocollapse, Dracula's Castle, The Unknown Planet and Moontang. Those are some of the best levels released last year.

i thought sharky grounds was an episode with those 4 maps cause you used :

User is offline   pacman 

I just did apocollapse and dracula. Apocollapse was great, usual quality red maps and city is my favorite theme, dracula was a bit disapointing at first, for some reason i didnt like texture ish used on most of the map and the music was stupid and takes off from the atmosphere, but the cthulu type of ending was awesome, such an abrupt ending..is there part 2?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options