Duke4.net Forums: in what folders do workshop maps go? (WT) - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

in what folders do workshop maps go? (WT)

User is offline   pacman 

also how do I play maps from the repository? do I just put them on whatever folder the workshop maps go? i can only find the official maps in maps folder

This post has been edited by pacman: 06 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think you put the maps in the same place as the .exe for World Tour and when you load the game up, run the map through the console

User is offline   pacman 

View PostLunick, on 06 January 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

I'm not 100% sure about this but I think you put the maps in the same place as the .exe for World Tour and when you load the game up, run the map through the console

what console? i was told WT has no console.

User is offline   Lunick 

There's definitely a console cmd line if you press ~

User is offline   pacman 

View PostLunick, on 06 January 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

There's definitely a console cmd line if you press ~

Oh well i would have never guessed it... I didn't even see the console because it's tiny. Why would they add only a 1-line console? and the autocompletion with tab that you expect in any sort of console/terminal doesn't work... what is the cvar list?

also how do I host a coop MP room with a map that isn't in the workshop? I dont want to upload maps unless they are my own maps..

This post has been edited by pacman: 08 January 2017 - 07:23 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options