Duke4.net Forums: Is there a quick way to add tons of ammo? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Is there a quick way to add tons of ammo?

User is offline   cj31387 

A lot of the layouts of the episode maps are really good, but they are too scarce on weapons and ammo for DukeMatch for my liking. What would be the quickest way to add tons of ammo to them? I was thinking maybe like duplicating the current sprites 20 times and keeping them in the same spot thus when you step over a shotgun for instance there are 20 stacked in one spot, Is there a quick way to do that in mapster32? Or are there any better ways, ive never edited a con file but dont they come with maps could i quickly add some lines to increase the item count in a con?

Edit: I will just put like 5 shotgun sprites on top of each other and other weapons too etc... but is there a list somewhere that shows all the sprite ids for the mapper for each item?
I need to find out which sprite id the shotgun is, because in hollywood holocaust i copied apparently a multiplayer only shotgun and pasted more of them where i want, but id rather just insert the single player shotgun because it works with multiplayer too. So is there a list of the items and weapon map sprite ids somewhere?

This post has been edited by cj31387: 21 February 2017 - 05:01 AM

User is offline   DNSKILL5 

• Honored Donor

The quickest and easiest way in my opinion, is to not even touch the maps, and just edit the amount of ammo that you receive with each pick up item through CON editing, and then send the edited files to those you decide to play with.

View PostTristan, on 27 December 2016 - 05:28 PM, said:

The quickest and easiest way in my opinion, is to not even touch the maps, and just edit the amount of ammo that you receive with each pick up item through CON editing, and then send the edited files to those you decide to play with.

Is there a CON API somewhere? Also can i make a con specifically for a map? Because Megaton lets you zip up maps and put them on the workshop , if i could include a map con that would be easiest.

Bump , Edited original post.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options