Duke4.net Forums: Hurrrrr Abuses the Reputation System - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hurrrrr Abuses the Reputation System  "split from the World Tour thread"

User is online   Striker 

• Honored Donor

View PostForge, on 19 December 2016 - 06:11 AM, said:

I haven't laughed that much in a while, thanks.

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostStriker, on 19 December 2016 - 05:51 AM, said:

You're talking to someone who engages in acts of homosexuality, faggot.

I'm bisexual, I've been the target of legitimate hate speech (even hate punches/kicks) more than I care to count over the years, and what I'm saying is nothing like that. Your argument is invalid.

Knowing how disgustingly thin-skinned you are, if you were the target of real hate speech, you'd be pissing (and possibly shitting) your pants right now.

Real hate speech is when someone is rallying others to commit acts of violence against people of your ethnicity/sexual orientation/mental illness/etc.
Real hate speech is having someone who you thought was a friend, say that people of your sexual orientation deserve to be dragged out into the street and tortured/shot. (This comes from something I personally experienced.)
Real hate speech is constantly being harassed, despised and shamed for having a physical or mental condition you cannot control.
Real hate speech is when you're being sent threats of physical harm and death, and having an obsessed psychopath stalking you online everywhere you go and doing everything they can to track you down and getting really close. From 2006-2009 I had such a person following me, quite possibly one of the most nerve-wracking periods of my life aside from all the mental and physical abuse I was already dealing with in school.
Real hate speech is when you're afraid for your own safety and that of the people you love and care about. See above.

Also: https://forums.duke4...post__p__268864

If you're bisexual(huge "if", because I've debated lots of racist who falsely claimed to be black or biracial), that makes it a thousand times worse, because you are working against the best interests of your own people by trivializing an anti-gay slur, used to hurt and destroy the LBGTQ+ community for many, many years.

Do you think people who have(or say they have) black ancestry should be given a free pass to use the "n" word, a word their ancestors were called as they were being lynched to death and hanging from trees?

I doubt anytime you've ever been punched or kicked was as the result of your being a victim of a hate crime, but rather people IRL seeing what a douche you are.

Most LBGTQ+ people ARE hurt by someone using the word "faggot" as an insult. Even if it doesn't bother you, you should at least have enough courtesy and common sense to respect the feelings of others...particularly those who would otherwise be on your side.

User is online   Striker 

• Honored Donor

Yes, I do believe they should be able to use it, they should be able to say whatever they damn well please, it's the context that matters the most. In black communities where the word is used among themselves, it's most often used in a friendly manner, unless it's coming from someone who's clearly pissed off or an Uncle Tom. It's not the words themselves that matter, it's the context. If someone has a problem with a word if they pay no heed to the context, that's on them.

It's not a case of if, I *am* bisexual. Don't make me share my sexual escapades to prove a point.

Most LGBTQ+ people I know don't give a flying shit. They know the difference between acting like a faggot (someone being a complete asswipe), vs being a faggot (a homosexual), and don't give a damn about any politically "correct" horseshit. If they see someone acting like a faggot, they'll say they're acting like a faggot. These people are also some of the kindest people I know, and they have incredibly thick skin, so as anyone could imagine, it takes quite the extreme level of faggotry to compel them to say such a thing. We use the word faggot affectionately among ourselves as well (either as a light-hearted poke at one's flamboyance, or as a sexually-charged compliment), if the context fits, and if anything it helps take some of the power away from outsiders who'd use it to attack us.

Remember the phrase "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me?"... we really need to bring that back. My goodness do we ever need to bring that back. When we take the power of certain insults and slurs away (or "trivialize" them in your terms), we make ourselves impervious to being hurt by them... It's called growing a thick skin. At that point, it's only the people trying to rally against us, and attack us physically that can hurt us. When someone calls me a faggot with the specific intent to attack my bisexuality (like said "friend" I mentioned), I just laugh in their face, or put them in their place with the facts like the lowlife ignorant piece of shit that they are and go on with my day. The more people learn to do this, the better off they'll be.

When I'm calling you a faggot, I'm not attacking any homosexual aspect of yourself. If you're gay or bisexual, and are secure with yourself in that regard, cool, I can respect that, because I'm like that myself. I'm attacking your blind rage/tantrum, lying about it and subsequent douchebaggery. I still find it funny that after all this, you still don't realize I downvoted Zaxtor as well back in that thread for the drama as well, and funnily enough, he took it like a trooper, he knew it didn't belong here.

Lastly, you don't know me IRL, don't even bother making assumptions about my character when you clearly have no clue. Just FYI, I live in one of the most homophobic towns in Atlantic Canada, I'm not talking out of my ass about what I've had to deal with, but unlike you, I'm not a complete and total pussy little beta like yourself, so I toughed it out (albeit not unscathed).

This post has been edited by Striker: 19 December 2016 - 08:33 AM

User is offline   ErgoTheChappy 

View PostStriker, on 19 December 2016 - 07:45 AM, said:

They know the difference between acting like a faggot (someone being a complete asswipe)...

Most of the faggots I know are straight.

User is online   Striker 

• Honored Donor

View PostErgoTheChappy, on 19 December 2016 - 07:46 AM, said:

Most of the faggots I know are straight.

Exactly.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostRichard Shead, on 19 December 2016 - 07:30 AM, said:

your own people

what's that supposed to mean?

User is offline   Ronin 

Huurr claims to be straight to give weight to his attempted arguments...

As you can see in this locked thread in the link below in the first post he claims to be bi-curious (likes dick and male bottom).

https://forums.duke4.../3664-fag-news/

"I have a number of gay friends who would be extremely offended by such filth...hell, I myself am offended and I'm only bi-curious."
- Huurr

So we can clearly see you're straight. (you're not)

You are projecting your own mindset on to Striker by claiming he is not something is says he is, tut tut.

The game is up, you can come out now.

This post has been edited by Ronin: 19 December 2016 - 08:30 AM

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostStriker, on 19 December 2016 - 07:45 AM, said:

Yes, I do believe they should be able to use it, they should be able to say whatever they damn well please, it's the context that matters the most. In black communities where the word is used among themselves, it's most often used in a friendly manner, unless it's coming from someone who's clearly pissed off or an Uncle Tom. It's not the words themselves that matter, it's the context. If someone has a problem with a word if they pay no heed to the context, that's on them.

It's not a case of if, I *am* bisexual. Don't make me share my sexual escapades to prove a point.

Most LGBTQ+ people I know don't give a flying shit. They know the difference between acting like a faggot (someone being a complete asswipe), vs being a faggot (a homosexual), and don't give a damn about any politically "correct" horseshit. If they see someone acting like a faggot, they'll say they're acting like a faggot. These people are also some of the kindest people I know, so as anyone could imagine, it takes quite the extreme level of faggotry to compel them to say such a thing. We use the word faggot affectionately among ourselves as well (either as a light-hearted poke at one's flamboyance, or as a sexually-charged compliment), if the context fits, and if anything it helps take some of the power away from outsiders who'd use it to attack us. (Sticks and stones can break our bones, but words will never hurt us. Whatever happened to this phrase? We need it back.)

Lastly, you don't know me IRL, don't even bother making assumptions about my character when you clearly have no clue. Just FYI, I live in one of the most homophobic towns in Atlantic Canada, I'm not talking out of my ass about what I've had to deal with, but unlike you, I'm not a complete and total pussy little beta like yourself, so I toughed it out (albeit not unscathed).

Some words have a historical meaning and were used specifically to invoke pain and suffering onto others. Just because you and the other gays you purportedly know are lacking dignity, class and intellect, it doesn't make it okay to go online and use vicious and disgusting hate speech against anyone, especially those who aren't your acquaintances. I know in your mind it's just peachy, but you don't have much of one.

Let's say you think someone online is acting like a jerk, and you - as a stranger - call them a faggot. Turns out they ARE gay and have had a lifetime of bullying and harassment with that one word being the center of it all. Unlike you, who apparently has become numb to it, it resonates with them and causes them feel like shit for being born something they have no control over, and all of the years of abuse they endured comes right back to them in one moment...this would be a perfectly normal and human reaction for someone to experience.

It's seems you are just fine with being responsible for jabbing the knife in harder and preventing these horrific wounds from ever closing. You are a disgrace to the gay community, and a disgrace to humanity.

User is offline   Forge 

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostRichard Shead, on 19 December 2016 - 08:33 AM, said:

Let's say you think someone online is acting like a jerk, and you - as a stranger - call them a faggot. Turns out they ARE gay

Turns out they ARE gay

:lol:

User is online   Striker 

• Honored Donor

Some words have a historical meaning and were used specifically to invoke pain and suffering onto others. Just because you and the other gays you purportedly know are lacking dignity, class and intellect, it doesn't make it okay to go online and use vicious and disgusting hate speech against anyone, especially those who aren't your acquaintances. I know in your mind it's just peachy, but you don't have much of one.

Let's say you think someone online is acting like a jerk, and you - as a stranger - call them a faggot. Turns out they ARE gay and have had a lifetime of bullying and harassment with that one word being the center of it all. Unlike you, who apparently has become numb to it, it resonates with them and causes them feel like shit for being born something they have no control over, and all of the years of abuse they endured comes right back to them in one moment...this would be a perfectly normal and human reaction for someone to experience.

It's seems you are just fine with being responsible for jabbing the knife in harder and preventing these horrific wounds from ever closing. You are a disgrace to the gay community, and a disgrace to humanity.

Here you go again, making assumptions about me that are entirely without any basis in reality. You don't have a goddamn clue how I am or how I think. You also don't have any idea what my friends are like. To say they lack dignity, class, and intellect is far more degrading and insulting than any slur a person could hurl at them.

They are quite intelligent, of varying levels of "classiness", and quite a high level of dignity, which is precisely why they don't turn into a blubbering mess when some "bad man" says "mean words" to them on the internet, despite all of the personal horrors they have had to deal with. We also have each other to rely on when things get too rough. It's called being strong and resilient, and making something out of the shit cards we were dealt instead of folding.

They run that risk when they act like a jerk. Moral of the story: Don't act like a jerk if you don't want someone to return the favor. I have no sympathy for anyone who thinks their state of being gives them a free pass to be a jerk without retribution. (Which is exactly why we're here after your little tantrum) You know, despite all of the shit I've dealt with, instead of being hateful towards everyone, or getting indignant at every little slight, I've gone out of my way to house and shelter people who had nowhere to go out of my own pocket, I've talked people out of suicide, and gone out of my way to be a good friend. Why? Because I believe if someone lets their experiences sour them into being a jerkass little shit, or makes them lose all sense of compassion for others, they've let their soul die. I know what suffering is like, and I try not to start it, only return to sender if I feel someone is going out of their way to bring it upon me.

Also, just to be totally honest, I'm not actually enjoying this back-and-forth. I'm not a troll, in fact, I never wanted this shit to start in the first place. It started as a simple downvote for two people who were bringing something to this forum that shouldn't have been there. Now, here I am feeling the need to defend myself because someone lost their shit.

This post has been edited by Striker: 19 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

Just because you and the other gays you purportedly know are lacking dignity, class and intellect, it doesn't make it okay to go online and use vicious and disgusting hate speech against anyone, especially those who aren't your acquaintances.

You do know that the word "gay" was invented as a derogatory term against homosexuals by straight people, right? And that the homosexual community chose to adopt it and transform it into their positive descriptive term of choice? You just undermined your entire point by breaking your own rule. According to you, nobody should be using the word "gay" to refer to homosexuals.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 19 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

My closest gay friend calls me a gay faggot on a regular basis.

And he's not wrong.

Also major kudos to Striker for being a badass.

Chappy pozzed my neghole.

This post has been edited by BlitZ: 19 December 2016 - 09:37 AM

User is offline   Forge 

We should give credit where credit is due.
Dick's Head should be declared "Troll Penis'.

a penis that hardens short & stout with a huge mushroom head

Posted Image

He's ruined numerous threads
gone on butt-hurt down vote sprees
refuses to answer anything directly
constantly contradicts himself
has pi r squared burned into his psyche because of his circular reasoning
has the talent to annoy people to the point of dragging these, and other mutilated threads, on and on for pages and pages

Posted Image

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostStriker, on 19 December 2016 - 08:42 AM, said:

Here you go again, making assumptions about me that are entirely without any basis in reality. You don't have a goddamn clue how I am or how I think. You also don't have any idea what my friends are like. To say they lack dignity, class, and intellect is far more degrading and insulting than any slur a person could hurl at them.

They are quite intelligent, of varying levels of "classiness", and quite a high level of dignity, which is precisely why they don't turn into a blubbering mess when some "bad man" says "mean words" to them on the internet, despite all of the personal horrors they have had to deal with. We also have each other to rely on when things get too rough. It's called being strong and resilient, and making something out of the shit cards we were dealt instead of folding.

They run that risk when they act like a jerk. Moral of the story: Don't act like a jerk if you don't want someone to return the favor. I have no sympathy for anyone who thinks their state of being gives them a free pass to be a jerk without retribution. (Which is exactly why we're here after your little tantrum) You know, despite all of the shit I've dealt with, instead of being hateful towards everyone, or getting indignant at every little slight, I've gone out of my way to house and shelter people who had nowhere to go out of my own pocket, I've talked people out of suicide, and gone out of my way to be a good friend. Why? Because I believe if someone lets their experiences sour them into being a jerkass little shit, or makes them lose all sense of compassion for others, they've let their soul die. I know what suffering is like, and I try not to start it, only return to sender if I feel someone is going out of their way to bring it upon me.

Also, just to be totally honest, I'm not actually enjoying this back-and-forth. I'm not a troll, in fact, I never wanted this shit to start in the first place. It started as a simple downvote for two people who were bringing something to this forum that shouldn't have been there. Now, here I am feeling the need to defend myself because someone lost their shit.

You couldn't be more wrong. I'm not making baseless assumptions. I'm going by the type of offensive language you use your one-sided way of justifying it. I'm basing my rock solid conclusions upon what you've offered me first-hand. The fact that you're willing to openly spout garbage and let everyone who isn't an idiot see what an idiot you are is very telling.

Your excuses are weak and bursting at the seams with ignorance. If you and your little group of ignorant friends aren't bothered by a word that is associated almost entirely with pure evil and was coined to victimize innocent souls...well, bravo. But since you're not able to appreciate others' anguish and suffering, and have no qualms about inflicting it upon anyone you see fit.

It's much more than just acting like a jerk and getting a taste of one's own medicine. If you had used a relatively harmless word like asshole instead, it would be completely different. Injecting blatant homophobia into the equation makes you a very ugly person. You are adding a whole new dimension of nastiness, far beyond anything within the realm of acceptability.

You do know that the word "gay" was invented as a derogatory term against homosexuals by straight people, right? And that the homosexual community chose to adopt it and transform it into their positive descriptive term of choice? You just undermined your entire point by breaking your own rule. According to you, nobody should be using the word "gay" to refer to homosexuals.

Are you trying to compete with Striker for can come off as the thickest? Maybe we'll have this conversation once they add the letter "F" to LBGTQ+

View PostForge, on 19 December 2016 - 09:46 AM, said:

We should give credit where credit is due.
Dick's Head should be declared "Troll Penis'.

a penis that hardens short & stout with a huge mushroom head

Posted Image

He's ruined numerous threads
gone on butt-hurt down vote sprees
refuses to answer anything directly
constantly contradicts himself
has pi r squared burned into his psyche because of his circular reasoning
has the talent to annoy people to the point of dragging these, and other mutilated threads, on and on for pages and pages

Posted Image

Only a simple-minded butthurt dipshit would believe those things.

This post has been edited by Richard Shead: 19 December 2016 - 09:59 AM

User is offline   Drek 

View PostRichard Shead, on 19 December 2016 - 09:54 AM, said:

LBGTQ+

I don't understand why all these groups are together? What do transsexuals have to do with homosexual and bisexual people?

View PostDrek, on 19 December 2016 - 10:00 AM, said:

I don't understand why all these groups are together? What do transsexuals have to do with homosexual and bisexual people?

Also why have lesbian and queer as a special designation?

Why not just HoBiTS?

Posted Image

This post has been edited by ErgoTheChappy: 19 December 2016 - 11:20 AM

User is online   MusicallyInspired 

Way to not respond to my point, Richard.

User is offline   Forge 

*makes a comment which segregates one set of people from another based on sexual orientation*

View PostRichard Shead, on 19 December 2016 - 07:30 AM, said:

If you're bisexuall....., that makes it a thousand times worse, because you are working against the best interests of your own people by trivializing an anti-gay slur, used to hurt and destroy the LBGTQ+ community for many, many years.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Forge: 19 December 2016 - 11:25 AM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

View PostForge, on 19 December 2016 - 11:18 AM, said:

*makes a comment which segregates one set of people from another based on sexual orientation*

Posted Image

Reminds me of Dee Snider stage costume.
Well Snider looks better than this guy in the pic above.
Posted Image

Trequonia TC's Status:

Levels : 86% done - Textures : <99% done - Sounds : 98s% done - Musics : 99s% done
Trequonia's Official website

User is online   Striker 

• Honored Donor

You couldn't be more wrong. I'm not making baseless assumptions. I'm going by the type of offensive language you use your one-sided way of justifying it. I'm basing my rock solid conclusions upon what you've offered me first-hand. The fact that you're willing to openly spout garbage and let everyone who isn't an idiot see what an idiot you are is very telling.

Your excuses are weak and bursting at the seams with ignorance. If you and your little group of ignorant friends aren't bothered by a word that is associated almost entirely with pure evil and was coined to victimize innocent souls...well, bravo. But since you're not able to appreciate others' anguish and suffering, and have no qualms about inflicting it upon anyone you see fit.

It's much more than just acting like a jerk and getting a taste of one's own medicine. If you had used a relatively harmless word like asshole instead, it would be completely different. Injecting blatant homophobia into the equation makes you a very ugly person. You are adding a whole new dimension of nastiness, far beyond anything within the realm of acceptability.

Are you trying to compete with Striker for can come off as the thickest? Maybe we'll have this conversation once they add the letter "F" to LBGTQ+

I can barely take you seriously at this point. Just stop. Not only do you speak as if you were some sort of moral paragon who can do no wrong; which going by your behavior over the years is far from the truth... you speak as if you know what it's like to be in my shoes and my head, and quite evidently, you do not. I'm no moral paragon either, we all have our own crosses to bear so to speak, but don't you dare insinuate that I'm a disgrace to humanity OR the people I associate with, you are not in that fucking position. I'd gladly be called a faggot over that any day, regardless of the reason. You don't see me insulting the very base of your existence, do you?

Just because we're not affected by a word, doesn't mean we don't understand the suffering and anguish of others. What kind of mental gymnastics did you have to perform to come to that conclusion? Even though the words faggot and autist barely get under my skin these days, doesn't mean I don't understand. My ability to understand suffering is why I do my part in my community to help people at the local bridge workshop (a place for mentally handicapped people to make a living and integrate with society), why I've helped people financially at my own expense, why I've been there for my fellow gay/bisexual friends when they were having their own crises, and why I've taught those close to me how to handle bullies. I ask for nothing in return, either.

When someone starts shit with me, I go straight for the jugular. It's not my job to babysit the sensibilities of a weak coward who can dish it out, but cannot take it. Offense is taken, not given. I've learned when to take offense (hey, what can I say, some shit still gets to me, like anyone... but it's usually IRL shit, not shit on an online message board), and when to grow some damn balls and roll with the punches.

Anyhow, I digress. From what I can tell, you're doing this to distract from the fact that when starting out you were in the wrong, by riding my ass for what I've said, and attempting to bolster your position. I don't think you really do give a shit about the plight of the LGBTQ community, you just give a shit about being right.

Anyhow, I'm done. You can keep making assumptions about the kind of person I am, but I personally know they'll be total bullshit. I know who and what I am, and who and what I'm not, and that's all that matters.

PS: Considering the massive stink you've made here, you must really hate South Park and Louis C.K, knowing their material... sad.

This post has been edited by Striker: 19 December 2016 - 12:52 PM

User is offline   DustFalcon85 

Where's Viper/Person of Color when you need him?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

Striker you are so fucking based. <3 I could give you a brojob right now. No homo.

Chappy pozzed my neghole.

User is online   Striker 

• Honored Donor

No need to hold back, you can totally be homo for me any day of the week, you fabulous flaming faggot. ;)

This post has been edited by Striker: 19 December 2016 - 01:29 PM

User is online   Hendricks266 

• EDuke32 Senior Developer

View PostBlitZ, on 19 December 2016 - 12:43 PM, said:

Striker you are so fucking based. <3 I could give you a brojob right now. No homo.

View PostStriker, on 19 December 2016 - 01:23 PM, said:

No need to hold back, you can totally be homo for me any day of the week, you fabulous flaming faggot. ;)

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

I can't identify who is supposed to be most offended by this...

User is offline   Forge 

View PostErgoTheChappy, on 19 December 2016 - 01:52 PM, said:

I can't identify who is supposed to be most offended by this...
[bear vid]

If the bear was gay, then it was a hate crime.

User is online   Striker 

• Honored Donor

View PostForge, on 19 December 2016 - 01:41 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostStriker, on 19 December 2016 - 12:02 PM, said:

I can barely take you seriously at this point. Just stop. Not only do you speak as if you were some sort of moral paragon who can do no wrong; which going by your behavior over the years is far from the truth... you speak as if you know what it's like to be in my shoes and my head, and quite evidently, you do not. I'm no moral paragon either, we all have our own crosses to bear so to speak, but don't you dare insinuate that I'm a disgrace to humanity OR the people I associate with, you are not in that fucking position. I'd gladly be called a faggot over that any day, regardless of the reason. You don't see me insulting the very base of your existence, do you?

Just because we're not affected by a word, doesn't mean we don't understand the suffering and anguish of others. What kind of mental gymnastics did you have to perform to come to that conclusion? Even though the words faggot and autist barely get under my skin these days, doesn't mean I don't understand. My ability to understand suffering is why I do my part in my community to help people at the local bridge workshop (a place for mentally handicapped people to make a living and integrate with society), why I've helped people financially at my own expense, why I've been there for my fellow gay/bisexual friends when they were having their own crises, and why I've taught those close to me how to handle bullies. I ask for nothing in return, either.

When someone starts shit with me, I go straight for the jugular. It's not my job to babysit the sensibilities of a weak coward who can dish it out, but cannot take it. Offense is taken, not given. I've learned when to take offense (hey, what can I say, some shit still gets to me, like anyone... but it's usually IRL shit, not shit on an online message board), and when to grow some damn balls and roll with the punches.

Anyhow, I digress. From what I can tell, you're doing this to distract from the fact that when starting out you were in the wrong, by riding my ass for what I've said, and attempting to bolster your position. I don't think you really do give a shit about the plight of the LGBTQ community, you just give a shit about being right.

Anyhow, I'm done. You can keep making assumptions about the kind of person I am, but I personally know they'll be total bullshit. I know who and what I am, and who and what I'm not, and that's all that matters.

PS: Considering the massive stink you've made here, you must really hate South Park and Louis C.K, knowing their material... sad.

Keep talking, "man"...so many people - gay, straight, bisexual, and otherwise - would be angered, hurt, and offended by what you're spewing...and rightfully so. Guess what: Words can and DO hurt. And if any a word falls under that category, it's "faggot". Just because you didn't cause bodily injury to someone it doesn't mean they aren't able to get upset and feel emotional pain, and then be able to justifiably classify you as the epic piece of shit that you are.

If you were even remotely close to being a considerate or loving person you'd refrain from using hateful and inconsiderate words. It's that simple.

You've shown yourself as someone who isn't a nice person at all, and then you get butthurt when I point it out, therefore only further reinforcing my point. Everything you've accused me of being is out of your shallow preconceptions and lack of understandings, though you desperately try to make it appear vice versa.

Sorry, but I don't use homophobic slurs against anyone. You do. Even if you spend your entire life donating every penny you earn to LBGTQ+ charities, it still doesn't make one wrong action right. What's wrong is wrong, and you did wrong.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2016 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options