Duke4.net Forums: Obama's officially released birth certificate forensically proven a forgery - Duke4.net Forums

Hide message Show message
Welcome to the Duke4.net Forums!

Register an account now to get access to all board features. After you've registered and logged in, you'll be able to create topics, post replies, send and receive private messages, disable the viewing of ads and more!

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Obama's officially released birth certificate forensically proven a forgery  "ITT: Liberal whining and crying; MUH FAKE NEWS"

User is offline   ErgoTheChappy 

View PostZaxtor, on 19 December 2016 - 12:46 AM, said:

Ok if Snopes is biased or "liberal biased"

Then why it tells the truth..
Despite I hate Sarah Palin.

You hate someone you've never met and never did anything to you personally? Impressive.

There are some things it can't avoid lying outright on. There are others where... preferential interpretation of events tilt your direction. Examples provided in the article I provided. Did you read it?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

That's funny because people like you made me support anarcho-primitivism so all of you can starve.

Posted Image

So many asses, so little time. Only a tight one can stop me on the dime. I'm a lover of every kind. The best surprises always sneak up from behind. I'm an Ass-man.

This post has been edited by BlitZ: 19 December 2016 - 12:54 AM

View PostZaxtor, on 19 December 2016 - 12:50 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

FUCK OFF MOLOCH. THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU, DRACONIAN. AWAY WITH YOU TO TARTARUS.

Posted Image

So many asses, so little time. Only a tight one can stop me on the dime. I'm a lover of every kind. The best surprises always sneak up from behind. I'm an Ass-man.

User is online   Zaxtor 

View PostErgoTheChappy, on 19 December 2016 - 12:52 AM, said:

You hate someone you've never met and never did anything to you personally? Impressive.

There are some things it can't avoid lying outright on. There are others where... preferential interpretation of events tilt your direction. Examples provided in the article I provided. Did you read it?

I have a good reason to hate Sarah Palin.
Is not her political position.
Is her what she is.

McCain is GOP and I don't hate him.
McCain made some mistakes but he seems to be an ok guy.

Robert Byrd is a democrat and I hate him because he was in the KKK.
He forgave himself at the end but the damage he has done is done.

Political party is not always the reason about my like or dislike on people.

I have every reasons to hate Sarah Palin.
If she was a democrat and had the same personality has now, nothing would change, would still hate her.

If Sarah Palin wasn't a POS but was a GOP, I would have nothing against her.

Trequonia TC's Status:

Levels : 86% done - Textures : <99% done - Sounds : 98s% done - Musics : 99s% done
Trequonia's Official website

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 19 December 2016 - 01:05 AM

User is online   Zaxtor 

As for you Blitz.
You're a troll and a lower form of life who is trying to annoy me with that KUNTdall Jones..

Yet I can say,
http://www.dailymail...U-S-client.html

Also her father Kody who was a POS bites the dust.
GOOD RIDDANCE.

Trequonia TC's Status:

Levels : 86% done - Textures : <99% done - Sounds : 98s% done - Musics : 99s% done

User is offline   Clifford the Big Red Deuce 

• The Original Shitposter

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I LOVE DOOKIE NUKEM !!!! Posted Image

This post has been edited by Clifford the Big Red Deuce: 19 December 2016 - 01:11 AM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

>implying John McCain is a good person

LOL. Get the fuck out of here. He's a traitorous cuck. He should have died in that prison camp, but instead he sold out countless American lives to save his own. He's shit and I will celebrate his coming death.

This post has been edited by BlitZ: 19 December 2016 - 01:12 AM

User is online   Zaxtor 

I don't believe in anything you say BlitZ.
You acted immature, attacked me because you disagreed with me.

You're a fascist.
End of story,

You're clearly autistic.

Trequonia TC's Status:

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Busted Nut

Nature is a fascist.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

View PostErgoTheChappy, on 19 December 2016 - 12:54 AM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostBlitZ, on 19 December 2016 - 12:56 AM, said:

FUCK OFF MOLOCH. THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU, DRACONIAN. AWAY WITH YOU TO TARTARUS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Clifford the Big Red Deuce: 19 December 2016 - 01:20 AM

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostErgoTheChappy, on 19 December 2016 - 12:29 AM, said:

Time for bed.

Au contraire, you've been sleeping for quite some time now.

This whole thing is so amusing and depressing on so many different levels. I need popcorn, both for comfort and to supplement my entertainment.

This post has been edited by Richard Shead: 19 December 2016 - 01:32 AM

User is online   Mark. 

• Honored Donor

I'm waiting for someone to bring up the second "official" certificate which was also proven to be forged. IIRC Photoshop experts said that the photo had a clear trail of layers showing how it was cut and pasted together plus the meta data contained in the photo backs it up.
Or has that been debunked officially by Zaxtor? ;)

This post has been edited by Mark.: 19 December 2016 - 04:55 AM

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

Posted Image

Seriously, half the posts in this thread so far aren't even remotely related to the topic.

Music: The Rejected Applications (listen now)
EDuke32 || EDuke32 Wiki || Latest EDuke32 Snapshots
I'm getting too old for this shit...

View PostMblackwell, on 19 December 2016 - 06:09 AM, said:

Seriously, half the posts in this thread so far aren't even remotely related to the topic.

Hi. Ever heard of the thinking man? He moves through town turning people's heads, making them gibber like chickens, makes them bicker and grind, teeming with assumption. Whispering or shouting or merely mentioning. The hipsters and the prophets all go quiet, and a lady taps the wire saying 'oh it's hi- it is her', nodding discreetly, head turned half way back, eyes still fixed ahead, mouth half open like a corpse, waving her hand to the grey curls behind, 'the vines are live tonight, there be dragons, I say you, there be dragons.'

And it's allright. And it's all bollocks. It's what happens when the thinking man moves through town. It's not the thinking man who is important, it's what happens as he passes by, physically or drifting by as a ghost— what blazes up in people's minds, they promptly disclose their desires, their maliciously woven expectations and intents, all unveiled by their very presence and reaction, they open up like books, their vicious beads, all biased for disaster. They don't like him. He cannot hate. 'What person cannot hate?' And jealousy? 'Shouldn't he be jealous like hellfire by now?' 'See me naked!' 'See me lie!' But he's not in it for forbidden fruit or pleasure— he 'as harnessed the devil himself to pull the ploughshares through the black and crimson fields of Hell, sowing val-fire coals, with legs fit for dancing in the Sun, with eyes fixed ahead through the darkest void, it's depths shine up as clear as day. 'Surely, this time, all is right' he thinks. Strikes the devil's arse, 'Head up, old bull! Head up! You owe!'

Their beams of terror at a distance, made for strike and wound— can only make him stronger. Their persisting, almost racist, bickering— their lips move fast behind sausage fingers, with their self-righteous, ready made smiles full of errant content. They moan silently as he passes. It's all lies, perhaps one true or two, but serving lies and being just the same, and the thinking man is truly truth. He knows it all, and he remembers. What starts off as a sigh, ends up a bellows' blow. A nagging restlessness, 'can't wait, can't wait, it has to wait, I guess it must wait'. Spitting in the forge. Poking white off coals, the blue flame fighting back at the bellow, growing bigger, turns and covers, building up into a shield of fire, gaining strength from every blow. The heat from their destinies pleases him. Patience, calm, the thinking man sighs again, in agreement with his soul, almost content. 'Head up!'

The thinking man remembers an impossible life. He shouldn't be alive. Shouldn't even have been born. But his mind kept whispering behind them and in front of them, or from somewhere distant, yet right there, it called and somewhere still it calls, calling out for his creation, ordering lovers to unite, a date for his conception, commands for the seven stars to gather their sisters, the fates, an eighth for a wonder of the Sun, and the twelve to rise the sound of the voice and let it descend into being. The voice creates itself as silence, becomes the thinking man, chanting 'death is not the end-- death is not the end of anything!' Life goes on unnoticed, or with hints of shame, death reflected upon as but a mistake. 'A life that goes on,' the thinking man thinks, 'is a life of prospect and promise'. A life like his. Not yet understood. But conquering still.

The thinking man would heal them if they asked. He would remove their aching burdens. But they never ask. They never do and never will. They'd rather see him not, that he'd turned down his inheritance. Perfect bite of snake. Whereas the thinking man's concerned, he notice this mutter and sighing, to him it's like the relish on a swollen steak made ready for the oven, the bellow blows. Marinade needs setting, he thinks, as he's gazing over the army of the multitude, they're like undead freeloaders raised from Abel's lupus feasts, their nonchalant decadence— emptieyed, purposely unaffected, still, frozen, their faces are but pale constricted masks, their eyes are hungry empty drains, and the thinking man couldn't care less. To him they're just like everybody else. Yet more uniform. Fixed in routine and instinct, as if held under by a splintered whip, or some barely working Damokles-sword. Himself? The thinking man sees that deeps of pits and abyss can hide priceless treasure, for in the dark he found the light of his dreams. His city up ahead. A time to sow, a time to harvest. A time to grind the corns. 'It must wait, as soon as they align... soon...'

User is offline   brullov 

• BAZINGA!

– О, Вольдемар! Мне нужна была слава… шум, блеск, как для всякой – к чему скромничать? – недюжинной натуры. Я жаждала чего-то необыкновенн ого… не женского! И вот… И вот… подвернулся на моем пути богатый старик-генера л… Поймите меня, Вольдемар! Ведь это было самопожертво вание, самоотречени е, поймите вы! Я не могла поступить иначе. Я обогатила семью, стала путешествова ть, делать добро… А как я страдала, как невыносимы, низменно-пошл ы были для меня объятия этого генерала, хотя, надо отдать ему справедливос ть, в свое время он храбро сражался. Бывали минуты… ужасные минуты! Но меня подкрепляла мысль, что старик не сегодня-завтр а умрет, что я стану жить, как хотела, отдамся любимому человеку, буду счастлива… А у меня есть такой человек, Вольдемар! Видит бог, есть!

Дамочка усиленно машет веером. Лицо ее принимает плачущее выражение.

– Но вот старик умер… Мне он оставил кое-что, я свободна, как птица. Теперь-то и жить мне счастливо… Не правда ли, Вольдемар? Счастье стучится ко мне в окно. Стоит только впустить его, но… нет! Вольдемар, слушайте, заклинаю вас! Теперь-то и отдаться любимому человеку, сделаться его подругой, помощницей, носительнице й его идеалов, быть счастливой… отдохнуть… Но как все пошло, гадко и глупо на этом свете! Как все подло, Вольдемар! Я несчастна, несчастна, несчастна! На моем пути опять стоит препятствие! Опять я чувствую, что счастье мое далеко, далеко! Ах, сколько мук, если б вы знали! Сколько мук!

Спасибо, что перевёл этот текст.

Links: t vk p yt

This post has been edited by brullov: 19 December 2016 - 11:34 AM

User is offline   Trooper Dan 

• Duke Plus Developer

I'm locking this thread because we have enough threads devoted to political bickering already. Even the OP wasn't interested enough in the topic to actually engage in discussion about it.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

All copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners and all comments are owned by their posters. Yes, our forum uses cookies. © 2004-2017 Duke4.net and Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options