Duke4.net Forums: DNF CODING CORNER - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DNF CODING CORNER

User is offline   Duke4Beta 

Hi all! I am really enjoying these forums, thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of this community! I noticed it's not too active around the DNF corner, and I'm sorry if I'm posting too many topics, or if there is a redundancy in this post. If so, please feel free to shut this topic down and redirect me over there.

Duke Nukem Forever has a LOT of history, as I'm sure you all know. I've been fascinated by this game with my recent discovery, and have actually gotten my hands on the downgrade patch. The patch is awesome, and PROPS to that beautiful shader 15. Great work devs!

Alright, with that out of the way, let me get to the point.

THE SOS console let's me see a TON of engine variables, but I know that without the source code, but I'd like to know as much as possible because I am a huge fan.

I was wondering if there have been any attempts at organizing the code, and if anyone has an understanding of how the actors are set up, if there are any shared variables besides things like translation, etc.

User is offline   zwieback 

apart from what you already mentioned, there is not much i guess.

let's sum it up with "what a mess"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options